For many military veterans and their families, the transition from the military to civilian life is a complex undertaking; however, reports and personal accounts indicate that many military veterans have discovered that farming offers a place for employment, training and healing. The problem is there are few educational programs tailored to meet the particular needs and abilities of returning veterans. Read more (USDA blog).
Get Email Updates
- Iowa Rediscovers Wetlands #CRPis30 http://t.co/6vD2zADQdp 10:02PM - 8 Oct 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/08/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 8 Oct 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/07/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 7 Oct 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/06/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:12AM - 6 Oct 2015
- Ventura man restores prairie with FSA program #CRPis30 http://t.co/BAAPs3ZraN 04:47PM - 5 Oct 2015