For many military veterans and their families, the transition from the military to civilian life is a complex undertaking; however, reports and personal accounts indicate that many military veterans have discovered that farming offers a place for employment, training and healing. The problem is there are few educational programs tailored to meet the particular needs and abilities of returning veterans. Read more (USDA blog).
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/27/2015 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:13PM - 27 Nov 2015
- Seven Miles Can Be a Game-Changer on Montana’s Little Bitterroot River #CRPis30 https://t.co/e6hoAjkEZg 07:33PM - 25 Nov 2015
- USDA Designates 24 Counties in Michigan as Primary Natural Disaster Areas With Assistance to Producers in Ohio https://t.co/z2sLlGdvS2 07:15PM - 25 Nov 2015
- Did you #vote in #FSA County Committee Elections? There’s still time left. Return your ballot by Dec. 7. https://t.co/5kLslvJCy3 03:30PM - 25 Nov 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/25/2015 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:06PM - 25 Nov 2015