Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/27/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 27 Sep 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/26/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 26 Sep 2016
- USDA Announces Fiscal Year 2017 Sugar Loan Rates, Allotment and Marketing Allocations https://t.co/RGAWGIN8RK 07:28PM - 23 Sep 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/23/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 23 Sep 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/22/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:18AM - 22 Sep 2016