Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/22/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:22AM - 22 May 2015
- USDA Reminds Farmers to Certify Conservation Compliance by June 1 Deadline: Release 0144.15 ... http://t.co/xRxN2sj7xn 05:38PM - 21 May 2015
- USDA Reminds Farmers to Certify Conservation Compliance by June 1 Deadline https://t.co/rSs12sX6TB 05:28PM - 21 May 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/21/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:05AM - 21 May 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/20/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 20 May 2015