Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Nebraska siblings use FSA youth loan to start honeybee operation https://t.co/NuqSPWRAZi 08:41PM - 29 Apr 2016
- New Mexico brothers share FSA youth loan, don't hog competition spotlight https://t.co/nYX4e63Iqp 04:39PM - 29 Apr 2016
- USDA Offers New Loans for Portable Farm Storage and Handling Equipment https://t.co/vO8HgXELfM 03:27PM - 29 Apr 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/29/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:05AM - 29 Apr 2016
- Young Farmer Starts Strong with FSA Farm Loans https://t.co/lvHyd73D7T 07:48PM - 28 Apr 2016