Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces 2014 Cotton Loan Rate Differentials http://t.co/1BNeryzEFc 06:26PM - 15 Apr 2014
- USDA Announces 2014 Cotton Loan Rate Differentials: Release 0064.14 USDA Announ... http://t.co/b7ZG8UUWr1 05:39PM - 15 Apr 2014
- Sign-Up Begins Today for USDA Disaster Assistance Programs Restored by Farm Bill: Release 0060.14 ... http://t.co/M9gqtT2GI0 05:39PM - 15 Apr 2014
- Sign-Up Begins Today for USDA Disaster Assistance Programs Restored by Farm Bill http://t.co/LykpR6RM0K 04:26PM - 15 Apr 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/15/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:16AM - 15 Apr 2014