Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for October 2014: Release No. 0159.14 ... http://t.co/HnwliDMP3n 01:33PM - 1 Oct 2014
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for October 2014 http://t.co/Toj6Pr3FxW 01:26PM - 1 Oct 2014
- Producers have 1 week to enroll in Cotton Transition Assistance Prog http://t.co/jLqVddRhJF #agchat @USDA 01:02PM - 1 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/01/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:12AM - 1 Oct 2014
- Oct. 7 is last day for #farmers to enroll in the Cotton Transition Assistance Program http://t.co/jLqVddRhJF #agchat 08:05PM - 30 Sep 2014