Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Extends Deadline for Recording Farm Structure https://t.co/2MPF309JhY 05:36PM - 27 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/27/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:12AM - 27 May 2016
- Thirty Years of CRP on Display in Ripley County, IN #CRPis30 https://t.co/t2s93hHfoV 05:33PM - 26 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/26/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 26 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/25/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 25 May 2016