Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/08/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:06PM - 8 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/05/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:16PM - 5 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/04/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:18PM - 4 Feb 2016
- USDA To Offer Certificates for Farm Commodities Pledged to Marketing Loans https://t.co/rDnZMhRueT 08:27PM - 3 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/03/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:11PM - 3 Feb 2016