Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- What’s in the 2014 Farm Bill for Farm Service Agency Customers? http://t.co/YPyPBF2Q4t #FarmBill 01:50PM - 12 Mar 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 03/12/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:07AM - 12 Mar 2014
- What’s in the 2014 Farm Bill for Farm Service Agency Customers? http://t.co/GtX5FXlu86 10:24PM - 11 Mar 2014
- A new @USDA resource helps small/midsize farmers find access to capital, manage risk & find markets http://t.co/MwmSJIKOJi #MyFarmBill 12:55PM - 11 Mar 2014
- USDA Blog » It’s Said That No One can Predict the Weather, but Scientists at the Ag Outlook Forum Give it a Shot http://t.co/n38y19unfR 12:25PM - 11 Mar 2014