Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/02/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:11AM - 2 Sep 2014
- Cotton #farmers urged to apply for CTAP ASAP. http://t.co/qtRkZpmmsX 12:43PM - 29 Aug 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/29/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:06AM - 29 Aug 2014
- Enrollment for New Dairy Farm Risk Management Program to Begin Sept. 2 http://t.co/LCvEnRc5lB 03:27PM - 28 Aug 2014
- Enrollment for New Dairy Farm Risk Management Program to Begin Sept. 2: Release No. 0191.14 ... http://t.co/hqlfqC1WwM 02:31PM - 28 Aug 2014