Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Reminder: Producers should sign up for ELAP before the Nov. 1 deadline http://t.co/eGZTcMKdaa #farmers #agchat 11:44AM - 30 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/30/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:04AM - 30 Oct 2014
- USDA Extends Dairy Margin Protection Program Deadlines http://t.co/egO2vXvSUZ 06:26PM - 29 Oct 2014
- USDA Extends Dairy Margin Protection Program Deadlines: Release No. 0242.14 USDA Extend... http://t.co/bWsGMjEx6e 06:05PM - 29 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/29/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:16AM - 29 Oct 2014