Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Mon., Dec. 1 is last day to submit ballots for 2014 #FSA county committee elections http://t.co/BV1pHvfcYO 01:15PM - 28 Nov 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/28/2014 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:21PM - 28 Nov 2014
- Happy Thanksgiving and a heartfelt thank you to all the #farmers and #ranchers who work tirelessly to feed this nation & the world. 05:16PM - 26 Nov 2014
- Dairy #farmers can use new Web resource to calculate best levels of MPP coverage for their #dairy operation http://t.co/RtCov6HACC 01:05PM - 26 Nov 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/26/2014 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:05PM - 26 Nov 2014