Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Reminder: Deadline for @USDA Dairy Margin Protection Program extended to Dec. 5. http://t.co/PEu5VjX9i7 #dairy #rancher #farmer 05:20PM - 21 Nov 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/21/2014 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:04PM - 21 Nov 2014
- MT @PeoplesGarden: Tmrw (Nov 21) is last day for @USDA #FarmersMarket. Stop by if you’re in #DC metro area! http://t.co/Kzs9cvWgPA 08:10PM - 20 Nov 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/20/2014 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:06PM - 20 Nov 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/19/2014 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:21PM - 19 Nov 2014