Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for July 2015: Release No. 0052.15 USDA Announce... http://t.co/XVUh6TYWFN 01:48PM - 1 Jul 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for July 2015 https://t.co/nzlK4Ivtfp 01:26PM - 1 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/01/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 1 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 06/30/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 30 Jun 2015
- Enrollment for 2016 Dairy Margin Protection Program to Begin July 1: Enrollment for 2016 Dairy Margin Protecti... http://t.co/0fmGlLxruW 07:36PM - 29 Jun 2015