Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/21/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 21 Apr 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/20/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 20 Apr 2015
- USDA Announces Loan Rates for Wheat, Feed Grains and Oilseeds: USDA Announces Loan Rates for Wheat, Feed Grain... http://t.co/iq4Fqhd6pn 05:42PM - 17 Apr 2015
- USDA Announces Loan Rates for Wheat, Feed Grains and Oilseeds http://t.co/wfU3ObYFI3 05:26PM - 17 Apr 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/17/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:06AM - 17 Apr 2015