Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Deadline to Enroll in Key Farm Bill Safety Net Programs Approaches https://t.co/hsyjogMy5t 05:26PM - 3 Sep 2015
- Deadline to Enroll in Key Farm Bill Safety Net Programs Approaches: Deadline to Enroll in Key Farm Bill Safety... http://t.co/vgBLHtzB8d 05:04PM - 3 Sep 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/03/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 3 Sep 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/02/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:07AM - 2 Sep 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for September 2015 https://t.co/8cYksjQhBn 01:27PM - 1 Sep 2015