Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/30/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:22AM - 30 Jul 2014
- Grant Opportunity: Outreach & Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers & Ranchers & Veteran Farmers & Ranchers http://t.co/tMOckD1Uru 01:31PM - 29 Jul 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/29/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:18AM - 29 Jul 2014
- Grant Opportunity: Outreach & Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers & Ranchers & Veteran Farmers & Ranchers http://t.co/LeOcF5792x 02:20PM - 28 Jul 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/28/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:12AM - 28 Jul 2014