Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/27/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 27 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/26/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 26 Jul 2016
- TX FSA & Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service experts discuss the Cotton Ginning Cost Share Program-deadline Aug. 5 https://t.co/ubXWwFjq6f 07:47PM - 25 Jul 2016
- Only one week left to submit nomination forms for the #FSA County Committee https://t.co/dK2YbwB4Xs 01:57PM - 25 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/25/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 25 Jul 2016