Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- One more week to get your FSA County Committee nomination form in before the Aug. 1 deadline http://t.co/yB60UK6Ge2 04:45PM - 25 Jul 2014
- Grant Opportunity: Outreach & Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers & Ranchers & Veteran Farmers & Ranchers http://t.co/LeOcF5792x 01:20PM - 25 Jul 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/25/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:12AM - 25 Jul 2014
- RT @usda: TODAY the @WhiteHouse Rural Council announced a $10B private fund for rural infrastructure improvements → http://t.co/0wf3qi7jJh 05:06PM - 24 Jul 2014
- RT @usda: The WH Rural Council is helping spark investment & create jobs in rural America → http://t.co/ZN5MrR7kxG http://t.co/X1saf0NNIj 05:05PM - 24 Jul 2014