Crop and livestock producers have additional help to reduce the impacts of drought and improve soil health and productivity. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced $11.8 million in additional financial and technical assistance to aid producers in 22 states. The funds will be used to help producers apply conservation practices that assist during disasters such as the recent drought. “As this drought continues to impact American farming and ranching families, USDA will be there to help our agriculture sector recover,” said Vilsack. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces No Actions Under Feedstock Flexibility Program: Release No. 0033.15 ... http://t.co/f2s0vQ3ChN 08:06PM - 27 Mar 2015
- USDA Announces No Actions Under Feedstock Flexibility Program http://t.co/cRM2VVDSNP 07:27PM - 27 Mar 2015
- USDA Extends ARC and PLC Deadlines: Release No. 0076.15 USDA Extends ARC and PL... http://t.co/PeKAEH2ogq 04:34PM - 27 Mar 2015
- USDA Extends ARC and PLC Deadlines http://t.co/am6suzM1uC 04:26PM - 27 Mar 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 03/27/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 27 Mar 2015