More than 8 million people covered under the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program will see an increase in their health insurance premiums in 2013. According to an announcement by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management, the average premium will increase by 3.4 percent, which will cost about $2.75 more per biweekly pay period for self only coverage and $6.39 more for family coverage. The increase is lower than the 3.8 percent seen last year. Dental and vision premiums are expected to go up no more than 1 percent. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/02/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:07AM - 2 Sep 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for September 2015 https://t.co/8cYksjQhBn 01:27PM - 1 Sep 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for September 2015: USDA Announces Commodity Credit ... http://t.co/4JNeaLoEZz 01:15PM - 1 Sep 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/01/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 1 Sep 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/31/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:05AM - 31 Aug 2015