More than 8 million people covered under the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program will see an increase in their health insurance premiums in 2013. According to an announcement by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management, the average premium will increase by 3.4 percent, which will cost about $2.75 more per biweekly pay period for self only coverage and $6.39 more for family coverage. The increase is lower than the 3.8 percent seen last year. Dental and vision premiums are expected to go up no more than 1 percent. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 01/29/2015 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:22PM - 29 Jan 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 01/28/2015 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:22PM - 28 Jan 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 01/27/2015 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:21PM - 27 Jan 2015
- USDA Creates More Bird Habitat Opportunities on Irrigated Farmland: Release No. 0004.15 ... http://t.co/yGnCu2U8QX 08:49PM - 26 Jan 2015
- USDA Creates More Bird Habitat Opportunities on Irrigated Farmland http://t.co/BmEJOtf8t8 08:26PM - 26 Jan 2015