More than 8 million people covered under the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program will see an increase in their health insurance premiums in 2013. According to an announcement by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management, the average premium will increase by 3.4 percent, which will cost about $2.75 more per biweekly pay period for self only coverage and $6.39 more for family coverage. The increase is lower than the 3.8 percent seen last year. Dental and vision premiums are expected to go up no more than 1 percent. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- A new @USDA resource helps small/midsize farmers find access to capital, manage risk & find markets http://t.co/MwmSJIKOJi #MyFarmBill 12:55PM - 11 Mar 2014
- USDA Blog » It’s Said That No One can Predict the Weather, but Scientists at the Ag Outlook Forum Give it a Shot http://t.co/n38y19unfR 12:25PM - 11 Mar 2014
- RT @forestservice: Join our webinar March 12. We will explore NASA's Land-Cover/Land-Use Change Program: http://t.co/kyeGNw4GQc 11:45AM - 11 Mar 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 03/11/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:10AM - 11 Mar 2014
- USDA Enhances Farm Storage Facility Loan Program: USDA Enhances Farm Storage Facility Loan Program ... http://t.co/wMdNWgY817 07:31PM - 10 Mar 2014