More than 8 million people covered under the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program will see an increase in their health insurance premiums in 2013. According to an announcement by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management, the average premium will increase by 3.4 percent, which will cost about $2.75 more per biweekly pay period for self only coverage and $6.39 more for family coverage. The increase is lower than the 3.8 percent seen last year. Dental and vision premiums are expected to go up no more than 1 percent. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 03/26/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:07AM - 26 Mar 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 03/25/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:33AM - 25 Mar 2015
- USDA Implements 2014 Farm Bill Provision to Limit Payments to Non-Farmers: Release No. 0074.15 ... http://t.co/DfhIHe9hxJ 04:42PM - 24 Mar 2015
- USDA Implements 2014 Farm Bill Provision to Limit Payments to Non-Farmers http://t.co/emNidr3HYD 04:27PM - 24 Mar 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 03/24/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:13AM - 24 Mar 2015