More than 8 million people covered under the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program will see an increase in their health insurance premiums in 2013. According to an announcement by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management, the average premium will increase by 3.4 percent, which will cost about $2.75 more per biweekly pay period for self only coverage and $6.39 more for family coverage. The increase is lower than the 3.8 percent seen last year. Dental and vision premiums are expected to go up no more than 1 percent. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/13/2013 http://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:04PM - 13 Dec 2013
- @USDA to Host Google+ Hangout on Growing Biobased Market & the Importance of #MyFarmBill @ 2pm today http://t.co/VcBXShnrJb 04:08PM - 12 Dec 2013
- @USDA Creates Multi-Agency Emergency Response Framework to Combat Devastating Citrus Disease http://t.co/qV0WRWW8fX 04:01PM - 12 Dec 2013
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/12/2013 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 12:11PM - 12 Dec 2013
- @USDA Grants Support Organic Agriculture Research http://t.co/jHMdjvDvdT 08:29PM - 11 Dec 2013