More than 8 million people covered under the Federal Employees Health Benefits Program will see an increase in their health insurance premiums in 2013. According to an announcement by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management, the average premium will increase by 3.4 percent, which will cost about $2.75 more per biweekly pay period for self only coverage and $6.39 more for family coverage. The increase is lower than the 3.8 percent seen last year. Dental and vision premiums are expected to go up no more than 1 percent. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/28/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:06PM - 28 Feb 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/27/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:16PM - 27 Feb 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/24/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:19PM - 24 Feb 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/23/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:17PM - 23 Feb 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/22/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:06PM - 22 Feb 2017