USDA will begin issuing several key statistical reports at 12 p.m. EDT beginning January 2013. The time modification was in response to changes in market hours by major commodity exchanges. Statistical reports affected include the World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates, Acreage, Crop Production, Grain Stocks, Prospective Plantings, and Small Grains Summary. The current USDA release time of 8:30 a.m. EDT will remain in effect until Jan. 1, 2013. The time for livestock reports currently released at 3:00 p.m. will not change. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/06/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 6 May 2016
- USDA Announces Conservation Reserve Program Results https://t.co/o8bQzQfGi6 04:26PM - 5 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/05/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 5 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/04/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 4 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/03/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 3 May 2016