USDA will begin issuing several key statistical reports at 12 p.m. EDT beginning January 2013. The time modification was in response to changes in market hours by major commodity exchanges. Statistical reports affected include the World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates, Acreage, Crop Production, Grain Stocks, Prospective Plantings, and Small Grains Summary. The current USDA release time of 8:30 a.m. EDT will remain in effect until Jan. 1, 2013. The time for livestock reports currently released at 3:00 p.m. will not change. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- On Earth Day and every day, U.S. farmers and ranchers are stewards of the Earth. Happy #EarthDay2017 from USDA’s Farm Service Agency! 09:16PM - 21 Apr 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 4/21/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:16AM - 21 Apr 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 4/20/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:22AM - 20 Apr 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 4/19/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:21AM - 19 Apr 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 4/18/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:01AM - 18 Apr 2017