USDA will begin issuing several key statistical reports at 12 p.m. EDT beginning January 2013. The time modification was in response to changes in market hours by major commodity exchanges. Statistical reports affected include the World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates, Acreage, Crop Production, Grain Stocks, Prospective Plantings, and Small Grains Summary. The current USDA release time of 8:30 a.m. EDT will remain in effect until Jan. 1, 2013. The time for livestock reports currently released at 3:00 p.m. will not change. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/02/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:07AM - 2 Sep 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for September 2015 https://t.co/8cYksjQhBn 01:27PM - 1 Sep 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for September 2015: USDA Announces Commodity Credit ... http://t.co/4JNeaLoEZz 01:15PM - 1 Sep 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/01/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 1 Sep 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/31/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:05AM - 31 Aug 2015