USDA will begin issuing several key statistical reports at 12 p.m. EDT beginning January 2013. The time modification was in response to changes in market hours by major commodity exchanges. Statistical reports affected include the World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates, Acreage, Crop Production, Grain Stocks, Prospective Plantings, and Small Grains Summary. The current USDA release time of 8:30 a.m. EDT will remain in effect until Jan. 1, 2013. The time for livestock reports currently released at 3:00 p.m. will not change. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- What’s in the 2014 Farm Bill for Farm Service Agency Customers? http://t.co/YPyPBF2Q4t #FarmBill 01:50PM - 12 Mar 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 03/12/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:07AM - 12 Mar 2014
- What’s in the 2014 Farm Bill for Farm Service Agency Customers? http://t.co/GtX5FXlu86 10:24PM - 11 Mar 2014
- A new @USDA resource helps small/midsize farmers find access to capital, manage risk & find markets http://t.co/MwmSJIKOJi #MyFarmBill 12:55PM - 11 Mar 2014
- USDA Blog » It’s Said That No One can Predict the Weather, but Scientists at the Ag Outlook Forum Give it a Shot http://t.co/n38y19unfR 12:25PM - 11 Mar 2014