USDA will begin issuing several key statistical reports at 12 p.m. EDT beginning January 2013. The time modification was in response to changes in market hours by major commodity exchanges. Statistical reports affected include the World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates, Acreage, Crop Production, Grain Stocks, Prospective Plantings, and Small Grains Summary. The current USDA release time of 8:30 a.m. EDT will remain in effect until Jan. 1, 2013. The time for livestock reports currently released at 3:00 p.m. will not change. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/05/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:16PM - 5 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/04/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:18PM - 4 Feb 2016
- USDA To Offer Certificates for Farm Commodities Pledged to Marketing Loans https://t.co/rDnZMhRueT 08:27PM - 3 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/03/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:11PM - 3 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/02/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:11PM - 2 Feb 2016