USDA will begin issuing several key statistical reports at 12 p.m. EDT beginning January 2013. The time modification was in response to changes in market hours by major commodity exchanges. Statistical reports affected include the World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates, Acreage, Crop Production, Grain Stocks, Prospective Plantings, and Small Grains Summary. The current USDA release time of 8:30 a.m. EDT will remain in effect until Jan. 1, 2013. The time for livestock reports currently released at 3:00 p.m. will not change. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Pelting Weeds with Particles Instead of Spraying Them with Herbicides http://t.co/GQi2OLplKK 01:09PM - 22 Jul 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/22/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:47AM - 22 Jul 2014
- Secretary’s Column: Help for Rural Californians Suffering Through #Drought http://t.co/rWwf6qlzYr 11:28AM - 22 Jul 2014
- Disaster Assistance for 2012 Frost or Freeze Fruit Crop Losses Announced: Release No. 0129.14 Disaster Ass... http://t.co/EVXvnE90Dc 04:37PM - 21 Jul 2014
- Disaster Assistance for 2012 Frost or Freeze Fruit Crop Losses Announced http://t.co/RWVcbEa5ni 04:26PM - 21 Jul 2014