USDA will begin issuing several key statistical reports at 12 p.m. EDT beginning January 2013. The time modification was in response to changes in market hours by major commodity exchanges. Statistical reports affected include the World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates, Acreage, Crop Production, Grain Stocks, Prospective Plantings, and Small Grains Summary. The current USDA release time of 8:30 a.m. EDT will remain in effect until Jan. 1, 2013. The time for livestock reports currently released at 3:00 p.m. will not change. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces Loan Rates for Wheat, Feed Grains and Oilseeds: USDA Announces Loan Rates for Wheat, Feed Grain... http://t.co/iq4Fqhd6pn 05:42PM - 17 Apr 2015
- USDA Announces Loan Rates for Wheat, Feed Grains and Oilseeds http://t.co/wfU3ObYFI3 05:26PM - 17 Apr 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/17/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:06AM - 17 Apr 2015
- USDA Reminds Farmers to Certify Conservation Compliance by June 1 Deadline: Release 0099.15 ... http://t.co/NXyEAqdmCv 09:20PM - 16 Apr 2015
- USDA Reminds Farmers to Certify Conservation Compliance by June 1 Deadline http://t.co/i9qVuH4TAi 08:26PM - 16 Apr 2015