USDA will begin issuing several key statistical reports at 12 p.m. EDT beginning January 2013. The time modification was in response to changes in market hours by major commodity exchanges. Statistical reports affected include the World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates, Acreage, Crop Production, Grain Stocks, Prospective Plantings, and Small Grains Summary. The current USDA release time of 8:30 a.m. EDT will remain in effect until Jan. 1, 2013. The time for livestock reports currently released at 3:00 p.m. will not change. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/17/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:07AM - 17 Sep 2014
- #Farmers suffering fruit crop losses due to frost/freeze have until 9/22 to enroll in NAP & rec'v assistance http://t.co/8ZzqEaQxq6 01:35PM - 16 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/16/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:11AM - 16 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/15/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:12AM - 15 Sep 2014
- Livestock producers should enroll in disaster assistance prgm by Oct. 1 to avoid reduction in amt of assistance rec'd http://t.co/0c1qyD6aR6 09:15PM - 12 Sep 2014