USDA will begin issuing several key statistical reports at 12 p.m. EDT beginning January 2013. The time modification was in response to changes in market hours by major commodity exchanges. Statistical reports affected include the World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates, Acreage, Crop Production, Grain Stocks, Prospective Plantings, and Small Grains Summary. The current USDA release time of 8:30 a.m. EDT will remain in effect until Jan. 1, 2013. The time for livestock reports currently released at 3:00 p.m. will not change. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/31/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:30AM - 31 Oct 2014
- Reminder: Producers should sign up for ELAP before the Nov. 1 deadline http://t.co/eGZTcMKdaa #farmers #agchat 11:44AM - 30 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/30/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:04AM - 30 Oct 2014
- USDA Extends Dairy Margin Protection Program Deadlines http://t.co/egO2vXvSUZ 06:26PM - 29 Oct 2014
- USDA Extends Dairy Margin Protection Program Deadlines: Release No. 0242.14 USDA Extend... http://t.co/bWsGMjEx6e 06:05PM - 29 Oct 2014