USDA will begin issuing several key statistical reports at 12 p.m. EDT beginning January 2013. The time modification was in response to changes in market hours by major commodity exchanges. Statistical reports affected include the World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates, Acreage, Crop Production, Grain Stocks, Prospective Plantings, and Small Grains Summary. The current USDA release time of 8:30 a.m. EDT will remain in effect until Jan. 1, 2013. The time for livestock reports currently released at 3:00 p.m. will not change. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- @USDA to Release Crop Reports as Scheduled Today http://t.co/JFKCZ78xys Weather closure will not impact the release. 01:07PM - 10 Dec 2013
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/10/2013 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 12:07PM - 10 Dec 2013
- Reminder: Applications for Conservation Stewardship Program due Jan. 17 http://t.co/Ydyrj4Aaw5 @USDA_NASS 08:08PM - 9 Dec 2013
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/09/2013 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 12:23PM - 9 Dec 2013
- Report Shows #FarmBill Conservation Practices Reduce Runoff of Nutrients, Sediment in Chesapeake Bay Watershed http://t.co/eJSaXxeqqI 02:10PM - 6 Dec 2013