Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- One week left for producers who suffered grazing losses to enroll in Livestock Forage Program (LFP) Deadline 1/30 http://t.co/f1S5zxbtXf 02:20PM - 23 Jan 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 01/23/2015 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:06PM - 23 Jan 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 01/22/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8ZGU0 12:04PM - 22 Jan 2015
- USDA Reminds Producers of Upcoming Livestock Disaster Assistance Deadline http://t.co/fqsWnYshpL 08:27PM - 21 Jan 2015
- USDA Reminds Producers of Upcoming Livestock Disaster Assistance Deadline: Release No. 0003.15 ... http://t.co/DZnZnmUOAF 08:13PM - 21 Jan 2015