Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Resumes Incentives to Grow and Harvest Biomass for Energy and Biobased Products https://t.co/XcbybotLgp 06:29PM - 23 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/23/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:02AM - 23 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/20/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:31AM - 20 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/19/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:26AM - 19 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/18/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 18 May 2016