Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 4/26/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:06AM - 26 Apr 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 4/25/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:06AM - 25 Apr 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 4/24/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:21AM - 24 Apr 2017
- On Earth Day and every day, U.S. farmers and ranchers are stewards of the Earth. Happy #EarthDay2017 from USDA’s Farm Service Agency! 09:16PM - 21 Apr 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 4/21/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:16AM - 21 Apr 2017