Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Dairy #farmers can use new Web resource to calculate best levels of MPP coverage for their #dairy operation http://t.co/RtCov6HACC 03:05AM - 29 Nov 2014
- Mon., Dec. 1 is last day to submit ballots for 2014 #FSA county committee elections http://t.co/BV1pHvfcYO 01:15PM - 28 Nov 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/28/2014 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:21PM - 28 Nov 2014
- Happy Thanksgiving and a heartfelt thank you to all the #farmers and #ranchers who work tirelessly to feed this nation & the world. 05:16PM - 26 Nov 2014
- Dairy #farmers can use new Web resource to calculate best levels of MPP coverage for their #dairy operation http://t.co/RtCov6HACC 01:05PM - 26 Nov 2014