Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces Fiscal Year 2017 Sugar Loan Rates, Allotment and Marketing Allocations https://t.co/RGAWGIN8RK 07:28PM - 23 Sep 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/23/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 23 Sep 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/22/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:18AM - 22 Sep 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/21/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 21 Sep 2016
- The McCalls Keep Ag 'All in the Family' https://t.co/5PGl9LKIeD 03:38PM - 20 Sep 2016