Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Selects 36 Energy Facilities to Accept Biomass Deliveries http://t.co/F1yEjiQtJp 11:28PM - 23 Jul 2014
- USDA Selects 36 Energy Facilities to Accept Biomass Deliveries: Release 0157.14 ... http://t.co/AzFP98t6it 06:08PM - 23 Jul 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/23/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:10AM - 23 Jul 2014
- Pelting Weeds with Particles Instead of Spraying Them with Herbicides http://t.co/GQi2OLplKK 01:09PM - 22 Jul 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/22/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:47AM - 22 Jul 2014