Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/27/2015 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:13PM - 27 Nov 2015
- Seven Miles Can Be a Game-Changer on Montana’s Little Bitterroot River #CRPis30 https://t.co/e6hoAjkEZg 07:33PM - 25 Nov 2015
- USDA Designates 24 Counties in Michigan as Primary Natural Disaster Areas With Assistance to Producers in Ohio https://t.co/z2sLlGdvS2 07:15PM - 25 Nov 2015
- Did you #vote in #FSA County Committee Elections? There’s still time left. Return your ballot by Dec. 7. https://t.co/5kLslvJCy3 03:30PM - 25 Nov 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/25/2015 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:06PM - 25 Nov 2015