Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Conservation Program Helps Reduce Flooding Concerns along Tennessee’s Red River #CRPis30 http://t.co/WgML2Mn8bb 08:54PM - 2 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/02/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 2 Jul 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for July 2015: Release No. 0052.15 USDA Announce... http://t.co/XVUh6TYWFN 01:48PM - 1 Jul 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for July 2015 https://t.co/nzlK4Ivtfp 01:26PM - 1 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/01/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 1 Jul 2015