Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Reminder: Deadline for @USDA Dairy Margin Protection Program extended to Dec. 5. http://t.co/PEu5VjX9i7 #dairy #rancher #farmer 05:20PM - 21 Nov 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/21/2014 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:04PM - 21 Nov 2014
- MT @PeoplesGarden: Tmrw (Nov 21) is last day for @USDA #FarmersMarket. Stop by if you’re in #DC metro area! http://t.co/Kzs9cvWgPA 08:10PM - 20 Nov 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/20/2014 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:06PM - 20 Nov 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/19/2014 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:21PM - 19 Nov 2014