Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Early FSA visits, meetings, decision tool help farmer with farm bill options http://t.co/IFClGMINEX 04:16PM - 28 Apr 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/28/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:20AM - 28 Apr 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/27/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 27 Apr 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/24/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 24 Apr 2015
- RT @usdafsa: USDA and the State of Mississippi Sign Agreement to Conserve and Restore Forests http://t.co/cETdFdIpHd #CRPis30 05:57PM - 23 Apr 2015