Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/25/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 25 Aug 2016
- FSA Administrator Val Dolcini visits with Jen Becker, Owner of a Community Supported Ag farm in North Pole, AK https://t.co/ytZrnK1CfN 08:29PM - 24 Aug 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/24/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 24 Aug 2016
- USDA to Purchase Surplus Cheese for Food Banks and Families in Need, Continue to Assist Dairy Producers https://t.co/c6Dpf1joqI 08:34PM - 23 Aug 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/23/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:05AM - 23 Aug 2016