Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for October 2014: Release No. 0159.14 ... http://t.co/HnwliDMP3n 01:33PM - 1 Oct 2014
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for October 2014 http://t.co/Toj6Pr3FxW 01:26PM - 1 Oct 2014
- Producers have 1 week to enroll in Cotton Transition Assistance Prog http://t.co/jLqVddRhJF #agchat @USDA 01:02PM - 1 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/01/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:12AM - 1 Oct 2014
- Oct. 7 is last day for #farmers to enroll in the Cotton Transition Assistance Program http://t.co/jLqVddRhJF #agchat 08:05PM - 30 Sep 2014