Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- RT @usda: ICYMI: Yesterday USDA released 2014 Farm Bill highlights. See a side-by-side of the before & after here http://t.co/oL4JYUyioz 03:27PM - 7 Mar 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 03/07/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 12:06PM - 7 Mar 2014
- Livestock Producers Affected by Severe Weather Urged to Keep Good Records http://t.co/4dhPCQT8yb 08:26PM - 6 Mar 2014
- Livestock Producers Affected by Severe Weather Urged to Keep Good Records: Release 0039.14 ... http://t.co/PLg2eY3bGO 07:53PM - 6 Mar 2014
- RT @usda: The #budget recognizes fiscal realities by supporting USDA’s efforts to modernize the way we do business http://t.co/OSaqeX1iTn 03:04PM - 6 Mar 2014