Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/04/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 4 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/03/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 3 May 2016
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for May 2016 https://t.co/zZPWlnR9q1 02:26PM - 2 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/02/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 2 May 2016
- Nebraska siblings use FSA youth loan to start honeybee operation https://t.co/NuqSPWRAZi 08:41PM - 29 Apr 2016