Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Spartanburg/Union/Cherokee FSA December Newsletter http://t.co/cBhvNwJ8AC 09:36PM - 20 Dec 2013
- USDA Farm Service Agency Urges Farmers and Ranchers to Vote in County Committee Elections: Release 0211.13 ... http://t.co/vCk6pdV0wL 03:39PM - 20 Dec 2013
- USDA Farm Service Agency Urges Farmers and Ranchers to Vote in County Committee Elections http://t.co/uS1qBOU3Tp 03:26PM - 20 Dec 2013
- Colorado County FSA December 2013 Newsletter http://t.co/zGKZQbYnzC 01:32PM - 20 Dec 2013
- @Armstrong_DKA Agreed. We are working on it now. We apologize for the inconvenience. 01:19PM - 20 Dec 2013