Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Cotton #farmers urged to apply for CTAP ASAP. http://t.co/qtRkZpmmsX 12:43PM - 29 Aug 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/29/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:06AM - 29 Aug 2014
- Enrollment for New Dairy Farm Risk Management Program to Begin Sept. 2 http://t.co/LCvEnRc5lB 03:27PM - 28 Aug 2014
- Enrollment for New Dairy Farm Risk Management Program to Begin Sept. 2: Release No. 0191.14 ... http://t.co/hqlfqC1WwM 02:31PM - 28 Aug 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/28/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:11AM - 28 Aug 2014