Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Sees Strong Demand for Conservation Reserve Program https://t.co/FxSJc8ILvZ 08:26PM - 11 Feb 2016
- USDA and US Chamber of Commerce Foundation sign important agreement Friday to help military vets find jobs in ag. Watch for news. 07:23PM - 11 Feb 2016
- AP interviews Jon Niedzielski, MA FSA Director about loans to urban farmers who grow hydroponically #AgInnovates https://t.co/NaDR8g4tO8 05:23PM - 11 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/11/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:16PM - 11 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/10/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:11PM - 10 Feb 2016