Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/24/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:05AM - 24 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/23/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:12AM - 23 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/22/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:07AM - 22 Oct 2014
- @USDA to Launch New Farm Bill Program to Help Provide Relief to #Farmers Affected by Severe Weather http://t.co/mLFAXHXoYO 06:32PM - 21 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/21/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:11AM - 21 Oct 2014