Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack appointed 16 members this week to the United Soybean Board. The 69-member board was created to invest and leverage soybean checkoff resources in order to maximize profit opportunities for U.S. soybean farmers. “These appointees represent a cross section of the soybean industry and I am confident that they will serve the soybean producers well,” said Vilsack. All appointees will serve three-year terms beginning December 2012. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Reminder: Producers should sign up for ELAP before the Nov. 1 deadline http://t.co/eGZTcMKdaa #farmers #agchat 11:44AM - 30 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/30/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:04AM - 30 Oct 2014
- USDA Extends Dairy Margin Protection Program Deadlines http://t.co/egO2vXvSUZ 06:26PM - 29 Oct 2014
- USDA Extends Dairy Margin Protection Program Deadlines: Release No. 0242.14 USDA Extend... http://t.co/bWsGMjEx6e 06:05PM - 29 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/29/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:16AM - 29 Oct 2014