The USDA Commodity Credit Corporation, which helps stabilize, support and protect farm income and prices, released interest rates for October 2012. The borrowing rate-based charge is 0.125, unchanged from September, while the 1996 and subsequent crop year commodity and marketing assistance loans dispersed during October is 1.125, unchanged from last month. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans and discount rates for the Tobacco Transition Payment Program also are available. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Selects 36 Energy Facilities to Accept Biomass Deliveries: Release 0157.14 ... http://t.co/AzFP98t6it 06:08PM - 23 Jul 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/23/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:10AM - 23 Jul 2014
- Pelting Weeds with Particles Instead of Spraying Them with Herbicides http://t.co/GQi2OLplKK 01:09PM - 22 Jul 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/22/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:47AM - 22 Jul 2014
- Secretary’s Column: Help for Rural Californians Suffering Through #Drought http://t.co/rWwf6qlzYr 11:28AM - 22 Jul 2014