The USDA Commodity Credit Corporation, which helps stabilize, support and protect farm income and prices, released interest rates for October 2012. The borrowing rate-based charge is 0.125, unchanged from September, while the 1996 and subsequent crop year commodity and marketing assistance loans dispersed during October is 1.125, unchanged from last month. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans and discount rates for the Tobacco Transition Payment Program also are available. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Monday is last day for #farmers who lost fruit crops to frost/freeze to enroll in NAP & rec'v assistance http://t.co/8ZzqEaQxq6 12:45PM - 19 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/19/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:17AM - 19 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/18/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:11AM - 18 Sep 2014
- USDA Announces Additional Support for Citrus Growers Impacted by HLB http://t.co/skKPDSg1yt 09:27PM - 17 Sep 2014
- Two weeks left for producers to enroll in disaster assistance prgm to avoid reduction in amt of assistance rec'd http://t.co/Etcipo0Tb9 09:15PM - 17 Sep 2014