The USDA Commodity Credit Corporation, which helps stabilize, support and protect farm income and prices, released interest rates for October 2012. The borrowing rate-based charge is 0.125, unchanged from September, while the 1996 and subsequent crop year commodity and marketing assistance loans dispersed during October is 1.125, unchanged from last month. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans and discount rates for the Tobacco Transition Payment Program also are available. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/13/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 13 Oct 2015
- USDA Offers Assistance to Carolina Farmers and Ranchers Affected by Floods https://t.co/Q7i44ZyEFH 07:27PM - 9 Oct 2015
- USDA Offers Assistance to Carolina Farmers and Ranchers Affected by Floods: USDA Offers Assistance to Carolina... http://t.co/S8GcttFJtg 07:03PM - 9 Oct 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/09/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:02AM - 9 Oct 2015
- Iowa Rediscovers Wetlands #CRPis30 http://t.co/6vD2zADQdp 10:02PM - 8 Oct 2015