The USDA Commodity Credit Corporation, which helps stabilize, support and protect farm income and prices, released interest rates for October 2012. The borrowing rate-based charge is 0.125, unchanged from September, while the 1996 and subsequent crop year commodity and marketing assistance loans dispersed during October is 1.125, unchanged from last month. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans and discount rates for the Tobacco Transition Payment Program also are available. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Report Shows #FarmBill Conservation Practices Reduce Runoff of Nutrients, Sediment in Chesapeake Bay Watershed http://t.co/eJSaXxeqqI 02:10PM - 6 Dec 2013
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/06/2013 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 12:06PM - 6 Dec 2013
- @USDA Updates Multi-Year Strategic Sustainability Performance Plan http://t.co/FGWZy5RjN7 08:45PM - 5 Dec 2013
- MT @usda: #Conservation practices prevent millions of tons of soil erosion yearly while reducing harmful runoff http://t.co/wQax8KTQO2 07:50PM - 5 Dec 2013
- South Carolina StrikeForce Meeting Reaches More Than 100 Producers http://t.co/CogsXbEuLh 07:32PM - 5 Dec 2013