The USDA Commodity Credit Corporation, which helps stabilize, support and protect farm income and prices, released interest rates for October 2012. The borrowing rate-based charge is 0.125, unchanged from September, while the 1996 and subsequent crop year commodity and marketing assistance loans dispersed during October is 1.125, unchanged from last month. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans and discount rates for the Tobacco Transition Payment Program also are available. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces First Quarter Sugar Feedstock Flexibility Program Expectations and Sugar Tariff Rate Quotas for... http://t.co/N1eJHEOut8 06:32PM - 2 Sep 2014
- Livestock Producers Urged to Enroll in Disaster Assistance Program by Oct. 1 http://t.co/wzYi6Nw12N 05:27PM - 2 Sep 2014
- Livestock Producers Urged to Enroll in Disaster Assistance Program by Oct. 1: Release No. 0193.14 ... http://t.co/nI3h98g13C 04:33PM - 2 Sep 2014
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for September 2014 http://t.co/mH2yvhnuMg 01:26PM - 2 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/02/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:11AM - 2 Sep 2014