The USDA Commodity Credit Corporation, which helps stabilize, support and protect farm income and prices, released interest rates for October 2012. The borrowing rate-based charge is 0.125, unchanged from September, while the 1996 and subsequent crop year commodity and marketing assistance loans dispersed during October is 1.125, unchanged from last month. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans and discount rates for the Tobacco Transition Payment Program also are available. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/11/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:16PM - 11 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/10/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:11PM - 10 Feb 2016
- Check out the FSA Impacts Report for USDA-FSA accomplishments in fiscal year 2015 https://t.co/3DLaWrJ6WM 07:21PM - 9 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/09/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:06PM - 9 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/08/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:06PM - 8 Feb 2016