The USDA Commodity Credit Corporation, which helps stabilize, support and protect farm income and prices, released interest rates for October 2012. The borrowing rate-based charge is 0.125, unchanged from September, while the 1996 and subsequent crop year commodity and marketing assistance loans dispersed during October is 1.125, unchanged from last month. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans and discount rates for the Tobacco Transition Payment Program also are available. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/17/2014 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:11PM - 17 Dec 2014
- USDA Improves Forest Health by Harvesting Biomass for Energy: USDA Improves Forest Health by Harvesting Biomas... http://t.co/OVnGaudfoX 08:57PM - 16 Dec 2014
- USDA Improves Forest Health by Harvesting Biomass for Energy http://t.co/vOluS5GJ5P 08:26PM - 16 Dec 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/16/2014 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:08PM - 16 Dec 2014
- Need to find your local Farm Service Agency county office? You can find it here http://t.co/rKmymDlPNY 05:31PM - 15 Dec 2014