The USDA Commodity Credit Corporation, which helps stabilize, support and protect farm income and prices, released interest rates for October 2012. The borrowing rate-based charge is 0.125, unchanged from September, while the 1996 and subsequent crop year commodity and marketing assistance loans dispersed during October is 1.125, unchanged from last month. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans and discount rates for the Tobacco Transition Payment Program also are available. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 03/27/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 27 Mar 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 03/26/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:07AM - 26 Mar 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 03/25/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:33AM - 25 Mar 2015
- USDA Implements 2014 Farm Bill Provision to Limit Payments to Non-Farmers: Release No. 0074.15 ... http://t.co/DfhIHe9hxJ 04:42PM - 24 Mar 2015
- USDA Implements 2014 Farm Bill Provision to Limit Payments to Non-Farmers http://t.co/emNidr3HYD 04:27PM - 24 Mar 2015