The USDA Commodity Credit Corporation, which helps stabilize, support and protect farm income and prices, released interest rates for October 2012. The borrowing rate-based charge is 0.125, unchanged from September, while the 1996 and subsequent crop year commodity and marketing assistance loans dispersed during October is 1.125, unchanged from last month. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans and discount rates for the Tobacco Transition Payment Program also are available. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Monday 8/1 is the last day to nominate yourself or someone else for the #FSA County Committee https://t.co/RpkYS7KqUz 12:01PM - 29 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/29/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:05AM - 29 Jul 2016
- FSA Admin. Dolcini & Ben Flanner, Brooklyn Grange tour a 2.5 acre rooftop farm in NYC w/ Freedom Tower behind. https://t.co/4gQoC0EJY0 02:47PM - 28 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/28/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 28 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/27/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 27 Jul 2016