The USDA Commodity Credit Corporation, which helps stabilize, support and protect farm income and prices, released interest rates for October 2012. The borrowing rate-based charge is 0.125, unchanged from September, while the 1996 and subsequent crop year commodity and marketing assistance loans dispersed during October is 1.125, unchanged from last month. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans and discount rates for the Tobacco Transition Payment Program also are available. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Improves Access to Capital for Tribal Farmlands with Multiple Owners https://t.co/msnEVsKPoB 05:26PM - 1 Dec 2015
- USDA Begins 49th Enrollment Period for the Conservation Reserve Program https://t.co/A522sNZBN9 05:10PM - 1 Dec 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for December 2015 https://t.co/VH4Iv4bjED 05:09PM - 1 Dec 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/01/2015 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:05PM - 1 Dec 2015
- One week left to vote in #FSA County Committee Elections. Dec. 7 is last day to return ballots https://t.co/5kLslvJCy3 #farmer #ag 03:25PM - 30 Nov 2015