The USDA Commodity Credit Corporation, which helps stabilize, support and protect farm income and prices, released interest rates for October 2012. The borrowing rate-based charge is 0.125, unchanged from September, while the 1996 and subsequent crop year commodity and marketing assistance loans dispersed during October is 1.125, unchanged from last month. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans and discount rates for the Tobacco Transition Payment Program also are available. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Cane and Beet Sugar Reassignments Announced https://t.co/ZG91AGm5bU 09:27PM - 28 Aug 2015
- Cane and Beet Sugar Reassignments Announced: Cane and Beet Sugar Reassignments Announced No Actions will ... http://t.co/hEY1yxofEx 09:07PM - 28 Aug 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/28/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:17AM - 28 Aug 2015
- Landowner Reduces Erosion and Enhances Wildlife Habitat in Mississippi Delta #CRPis30 http://t.co/vw5h9X9XQf 10:04PM - 27 Aug 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/27/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 27 Aug 2015