The Farm Service Agency is sponsoring an “Access to Capital” symposium for veterans interested in farming. “This is an opportunity for veterans to get information and learn about a variety of capital resources to help finance start-up operations or help farmers and ranchers with military backgrounds expand their current operations,” said Deputy Undersecretary for Farm and Foreign Agricultural Services Karis Gutter, a U.S. Marine Corps reserve veteran. The event — held Oct. 10 at West Virginia University in Kearneysville, W.Va. — will provide veterans who have an interest in agricultural with financial and business planning information. Presentations will be given on various loan and grant programs available to start or improve agricultural operations, including FSA farm loan programs and the proposed microloan program. Email Rob Haughton, Ross Erickson or call 530-756-1395 to attend.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Offers Assistance to Carolina Farmers and Ranchers Affected by Floods https://t.co/Q7i44ZyEFH 07:27PM - 9 Oct 2015
- USDA Offers Assistance to Carolina Farmers and Ranchers Affected by Floods: USDA Offers Assistance to Carolina... http://t.co/S8GcttFJtg 07:03PM - 9 Oct 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/09/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:02AM - 9 Oct 2015
- Iowa Rediscovers Wetlands #CRPis30 http://t.co/6vD2zADQdp 10:02PM - 8 Oct 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/08/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 8 Oct 2015