The Farm Service Agency is sponsoring an “Access to Capital” symposium for veterans interested in farming. “This is an opportunity for veterans to get information and learn about a variety of capital resources to help finance start-up operations or help farmers and ranchers with military backgrounds expand their current operations,” said Deputy Undersecretary for Farm and Foreign Agricultural Services Karis Gutter, a U.S. Marine Corps reserve veteran. The event — held Oct. 10 at West Virginia University in Kearneysville, W.Va. — will provide veterans who have an interest in agricultural with financial and business planning information. Presentations will be given on various loan and grant programs available to start or improve agricultural operations, including FSA farm loan programs and the proposed microloan program. Email Rob Haughton, Ross Erickson or call 530-756-1395 to attend.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Wildlife Habitat Conservation Program Reaches 1 Million Acres #CRPis30 http://t.co/oI7Z0BqiMv 06:56PM - 1 May 2015
- Mississippi, USDA agencies enrolling farmers in CREP #CRPis30 http://t.co/CRSDmReLf8 06:52PM - 1 May 2015
- USDA Wildlife Habitat Conservation Program Reaches 1 Million Acres: USDA Wildlife Habitat Conservation Program... http://t.co/oI7Z0BqiMv 06:29PM - 1 May 2015
- USDA Wildlife Habitat Conservation Program Reaches 1 Million Acres https://t.co/6meVvWwt8E 06:27PM - 1 May 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for May 2015 https://t.co/EHjizh5nDm 04:27PM - 1 May 2015