The Farm Service Agency is sponsoring an “Access to Capital” symposium for veterans interested in farming. “This is an opportunity for veterans to get information and learn about a variety of capital resources to help finance start-up operations or help farmers and ranchers with military backgrounds expand their current operations,” said Deputy Undersecretary for Farm and Foreign Agricultural Services Karis Gutter, a U.S. Marine Corps reserve veteran. The event — held Oct. 10 at West Virginia University in Kearneysville, W.Va. — will provide veterans who have an interest in agricultural with financial and business planning information. Presentations will be given on various loan and grant programs available to start or improve agricultural operations, including FSA farm loan programs and the proposed microloan program. Email Rob Haughton, Ross Erickson or call 530-756-1395 to attend.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/26/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:03AM - 26 Aug 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/25/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 25 Aug 2016
- FSA Administrator Val Dolcini visits with Jen Becker, Owner of a Community Supported Ag farm in North Pole, AK https://t.co/ytZrnK1CfN 08:29PM - 24 Aug 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/24/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 24 Aug 2016
- USDA to Purchase Surplus Cheese for Food Banks and Families in Need, Continue to Assist Dairy Producers https://t.co/c6Dpf1joqI 08:34PM - 23 Aug 2016