The Farm Service Agency is sponsoring an “Access to Capital” symposium for veterans interested in farming. “This is an opportunity for veterans to get information and learn about a variety of capital resources to help finance start-up operations or help farmers and ranchers with military backgrounds expand their current operations,” said Deputy Undersecretary for Farm and Foreign Agricultural Services Karis Gutter, a U.S. Marine Corps reserve veteran. The event — held Oct. 10 at West Virginia University in Kearneysville, W.Va. — will provide veterans who have an interest in agricultural with financial and business planning information. Presentations will be given on various loan and grant programs available to start or improve agricultural operations, including FSA farm loan programs and the proposed microloan program. Email Rob Haughton, Ross Erickson or call 530-756-1395 to attend.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/16/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:12AM - 16 Apr 2014
- USDA Announces 2014 Cotton Loan Rate Differentials http://t.co/1BNeryzEFc 06:26PM - 15 Apr 2014
- USDA Announces 2014 Cotton Loan Rate Differentials: Release 0064.14 USDA Announ... http://t.co/b7ZG8UUWr1 05:39PM - 15 Apr 2014
- Sign-Up Begins Today for USDA Disaster Assistance Programs Restored by Farm Bill: Release 0060.14 ... http://t.co/M9gqtT2GI0 05:39PM - 15 Apr 2014
- Sign-Up Begins Today for USDA Disaster Assistance Programs Restored by Farm Bill http://t.co/LykpR6RM0K 04:26PM - 15 Apr 2014