The Farm Service Agency is sponsoring an “Access to Capital” symposium for veterans interested in farming. “This is an opportunity for veterans to get information and learn about a variety of capital resources to help finance start-up operations or help farmers and ranchers with military backgrounds expand their current operations,” said Deputy Undersecretary for Farm and Foreign Agricultural Services Karis Gutter, a U.S. Marine Corps reserve veteran. The event — held Oct. 10 at West Virginia University in Kearneysville, W.Va. — will provide veterans who have an interest in agricultural with financial and business planning information. Presentations will be given on various loan and grant programs available to start or improve agricultural operations, including FSA farm loan programs and the proposed microloan program. Email Rob Haughton, Ross Erickson or call 530-756-1395 to attend.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces 2017 Upland Cotton Marketing Assistance Loan Rate https://t.co/xBBZUzGm6H 07:28PM - 30 Sep 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/30/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:17AM - 30 Sep 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/29/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:13AM - 29 Sep 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/28/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:36AM - 28 Sep 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/27/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 27 Sep 2016