The Farm Service Agency is sponsoring an “Access to Capital” symposium for veterans interested in farming. “This is an opportunity for veterans to get information and learn about a variety of capital resources to help finance start-up operations or help farmers and ranchers with military backgrounds expand their current operations,” said Deputy Undersecretary for Farm and Foreign Agricultural Services Karis Gutter, a U.S. Marine Corps reserve veteran. The event — held Oct. 10 at West Virginia University in Kearneysville, W.Va. — will provide veterans who have an interest in agricultural with financial and business planning information. Presentations will be given on various loan and grant programs available to start or improve agricultural operations, including FSA farm loan programs and the proposed microloan program. Email Rob Haughton, Ross Erickson or call 530-756-1395 to attend.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/06/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:12AM - 6 Jul 2015
- USDA Conservation Program Helps Reduce Flooding Concerns along Tennessee’s Red River #CRPis30 http://t.co/WgML2Mn8bb 08:54PM - 2 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/02/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 2 Jul 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for July 2015: Release No. 0052.15 USDA Announce... http://t.co/XVUh6TYWFN 01:48PM - 1 Jul 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for July 2015 https://t.co/nzlK4Ivtfp 01:26PM - 1 Jul 2015