More than $3.5 billion in organic commodities were sold in the United States in 2011, according to a survey by the USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service. Based on the 2011 Certified Organic Production Survey, corn led organic field crops in sales, accounting for more than $101.5 million. Organically raised livestock accounted for $1.31 billion in sales. Leading livestock commodities last year was organic milk, which accounted for $765 million in sales. View the survey.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/24/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:06AM - 24 Apr 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/23/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:16AM - 23 Apr 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/22/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:21AM - 22 Apr 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/21/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:21AM - 21 Apr 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/18/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:11AM - 18 Apr 2014