More than $3.5 billion in organic commodities were sold in the United States in 2011, according to a survey by the USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service. Based on the 2011 Certified Organic Production Survey, corn led organic field crops in sales, accounting for more than $101.5 million. Organically raised livestock accounted for $1.31 billion in sales. Leading livestock commodities last year was organic milk, which accounted for $765 million in sales. View the survey.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/02/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 2 Jul 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for July 2015: Release No. 0052.15 USDA Announce... http://t.co/XVUh6TYWFN 01:48PM - 1 Jul 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for July 2015 https://t.co/nzlK4Ivtfp 01:26PM - 1 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/01/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 1 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 06/30/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 30 Jun 2015