More than $3.5 billion in organic commodities were sold in the United States in 2011, according to a survey by the USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service. Based on the 2011 Certified Organic Production Survey, corn led organic field crops in sales, accounting for more than $101.5 million. Organically raised livestock accounted for $1.31 billion in sales. Leading livestock commodities last year was organic milk, which accounted for $765 million in sales. View the survey.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/28/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:06PM - 28 Feb 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/27/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:16PM - 27 Feb 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/24/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:19PM - 24 Feb 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/23/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:17PM - 23 Feb 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/22/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:06PM - 22 Feb 2017