USDA has allocated 400,000 state acres to support conservation and restoration of wildlife and their habitats as part of the Conservation Reserve Program. The announcement, made by Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack during a visit to Iowa, fulfills USDA’s commitment made last spring to set aside 1 million acres of marginal and environmentally sensitive land for special initiatives to restore grasslands, wetlands and wildlife habitats. Acres are now allocated in 97 state acres for wildlife enhancement projects located in 36 states. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Good story for #CRPis30: http://t.co/FwagQIjgd3 01:53PM - 3 Aug 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for August 2015: USDA Announces Commodity Credit Cor... http://t.co/XxUsBfAN6R 01:35PM - 3 Aug 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for August 2015 https://t.co/QFPLU5S46D 01:28PM - 3 Aug 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/03/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:07AM - 3 Aug 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/31/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:26AM - 31 Jul 2015