USDA has allocated 400,000 state acres to support conservation and restoration of wildlife and their habitats as part of the Conservation Reserve Program. The announcement, made by Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack during a visit to Iowa, fulfills USDA’s commitment made last spring to set aside 1 million acres of marginal and environmentally sensitive land for special initiatives to restore grasslands, wetlands and wildlife habitats. Acres are now allocated in 97 state acres for wildlife enhancement projects located in 36 states. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/18/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:11AM - 18 Apr 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/17/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:06AM - 17 Apr 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/16/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:12AM - 16 Apr 2014
- USDA Announces 2014 Cotton Loan Rate Differentials http://t.co/1BNeryzEFc 06:26PM - 15 Apr 2014
- USDA Announces 2014 Cotton Loan Rate Differentials: Release 0064.14 USDA Announ... http://t.co/b7ZG8UUWr1 05:39PM - 15 Apr 2014