USDA has allocated 400,000 state acres to support conservation and restoration of wildlife and their habitats as part of the Conservation Reserve Program. The announcement, made by Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack during a visit to Iowa, fulfills USDA’s commitment made last spring to set aside 1 million acres of marginal and environmentally sensitive land for special initiatives to restore grasslands, wetlands and wildlife habitats. Acres are now allocated in 97 state acres for wildlife enhancement projects located in 36 states. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Grant Opportunity: Outreach & Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers & Ranchers & Veteran Farmers & Ranchers http://t.co/tMOckD1Uru 01:31PM - 29 Jul 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/29/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:18AM - 29 Jul 2014
- Grant Opportunity: Outreach & Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers & Ranchers & Veteran Farmers & Ranchers http://t.co/LeOcF5792x 02:20PM - 28 Jul 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/28/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:12AM - 28 Jul 2014
- One more week to get your FSA County Committee nomination form in before the Aug. 1 deadline http://t.co/yB60UK6Ge2 04:45PM - 25 Jul 2014