USDA has allocated 400,000 state acres to support conservation and restoration of wildlife and their habitats as part of the Conservation Reserve Program. The announcement, made by Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack during a visit to Iowa, fulfills USDA’s commitment made last spring to set aside 1 million acres of marginal and environmentally sensitive land for special initiatives to restore grasslands, wetlands and wildlife habitats. Acres are now allocated in 97 state acres for wildlife enhancement projects located in 36 states. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 06/24/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:02AM - 24 Jun 2016
- During National Pollinator Week, USDA Announces Key https://t.co/DZQjTfs1qy 04:33PM - 23 Jun 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 06/23/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:14AM - 23 Jun 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 06/22/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:13AM - 22 Jun 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 06/21/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 21 Jun 2016