USDA has allocated 400,000 state acres to support conservation and restoration of wildlife and their habitats as part of the Conservation Reserve Program. The announcement, made by Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack during a visit to Iowa, fulfills USDA’s commitment made last spring to set aside 1 million acres of marginal and environmentally sensitive land for special initiatives to restore grasslands, wetlands and wildlife habitats. Acres are now allocated in 97 state acres for wildlife enhancement projects located in 36 states. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Conservation Program Helps Reduce Flooding Concerns along Tennessee’s Red River #CRPis30 http://t.co/WgML2Mn8bb 08:54PM - 2 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/02/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 2 Jul 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for July 2015: Release No. 0052.15 USDA Announce... http://t.co/XVUh6TYWFN 01:48PM - 1 Jul 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for July 2015 https://t.co/nzlK4Ivtfp 01:26PM - 1 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/01/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 1 Jul 2015