USDA has allocated 400,000 state acres to support conservation and restoration of wildlife and their habitats as part of the Conservation Reserve Program. The announcement, made by Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack during a visit to Iowa, fulfills USDA’s commitment made last spring to set aside 1 million acres of marginal and environmentally sensitive land for special initiatives to restore grasslands, wetlands and wildlife habitats. Acres are now allocated in 97 state acres for wildlife enhancement projects located in 36 states. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 3/24/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:12AM - 24 Mar 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 3/23/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:10AM - 23 Mar 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 3/22/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:06AM - 22 Mar 2017
- Happy National Ag Day from the USDA Farm Service Agency! Next time you get the chance, thank a farmer or rancher.… https://t.co/n1C526JfaN 02:22PM - 21 Mar 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 3/21/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:10AM - 21 Mar 2017