With the high prices of feed, farmers have resorted to feeding their cows candy. Chocolate bars, gummie worms and hard candy have made the bovine menu and while a ton of traditional corn feed costs producers about $315, the price of a ton of ice-cream sprinkles only costs $160. It may seem strange, but according to one livestock nutritionist, the practice has been going on for decades. Read more (CNN.com).
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/21/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:05PM - 21 Feb 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/17/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:17PM - 17 Feb 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/16/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:10PM - 16 Feb 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/15/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:17PM - 15 Feb 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/14/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:06PM - 14 Feb 2017