Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack participated in the kickoff of four regional workshops on drought recovery, the first of which was held Tuesday in Omaha, Neb. More than 200 people gathered to discuss ways to access existing resources and offer ideas on new efforts to assist those impacted by drought. Read more (USDA blog).
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/22/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:22AM - 22 May 2015
- USDA Reminds Farmers to Certify Conservation Compliance by June 1 Deadline: Release 0144.15 ... http://t.co/xRxN2sj7xn 05:38PM - 21 May 2015
- USDA Reminds Farmers to Certify Conservation Compliance by June 1 Deadline https://t.co/rSs12sX6TB 05:28PM - 21 May 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/21/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:05AM - 21 May 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/20/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 20 May 2015