Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack participated in the kickoff of four regional workshops on drought recovery, the first of which was held Tuesday in Omaha, Neb. More than 200 people gathered to discuss ways to access existing resources and offer ideas on new efforts to assist those impacted by drought. Read more (USDA blog).
Get Email Updates
- Monday is last day for #farmers who lost fruit crops to frost/freeze to enroll in NAP & rec'v assistance http://t.co/8ZzqEaQxq6 12:45PM - 19 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/19/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:17AM - 19 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/18/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:11AM - 18 Sep 2014
- USDA Announces Additional Support for Citrus Growers Impacted by HLB http://t.co/skKPDSg1yt 09:27PM - 17 Sep 2014
- Two weeks left for producers to enroll in disaster assistance prgm to avoid reduction in amt of assistance rec'd http://t.co/Etcipo0Tb9 09:15PM - 17 Sep 2014