Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack participated in the kickoff of four regional workshops on drought recovery, the first of which was held Tuesday in Omaha, Neb. More than 200 people gathered to discuss ways to access existing resources and offer ideas on new efforts to assist those impacted by drought. Read more (USDA blog).
Get Email Updates
- Reminder: Applications for Conservation Stewardship Program due Jan. 17 http://t.co/Ydyrj4Aaw5 @USDA_NASS 08:08PM - 9 Dec 2013
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/09/2013 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 12:23PM - 9 Dec 2013
- Report Shows #FarmBill Conservation Practices Reduce Runoff of Nutrients, Sediment in Chesapeake Bay Watershed http://t.co/eJSaXxeqqI 02:10PM - 6 Dec 2013
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/06/2013 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 12:06PM - 6 Dec 2013
- @USDA Updates Multi-Year Strategic Sustainability Performance Plan http://t.co/FGWZy5RjN7 08:45PM - 5 Dec 2013