Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack participated in the kickoff of four regional workshops on drought recovery, the first of which was held Tuesday in Omaha, Neb. More than 200 people gathered to discuss ways to access existing resources and offer ideas on new efforts to assist those impacted by drought. Read more (USDA blog).
Get Email Updates
- FY 2015 Cane and Beet Sugar Reassignments Announced https://t.co/ndPyU0i1ZE 06:26PM - 4 May 2015
- FY 2015 Cane and Beet Sugar Reassignments Announced: FY 2015 Cane and Beet Sugar Reassignments Announced ... http://t.co/8jgRMAa4JU 05:04PM - 4 May 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/04/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:36AM - 4 May 2015
- USDA Wildlife Habitat Conservation Program Reaches 1 Million Acres #CRPis30 http://t.co/oI7Z0BqiMv 06:56PM - 1 May 2015
- Mississippi, USDA agencies enrolling farmers in CREP #CRPis30 http://t.co/CRSDmReLf8 06:52PM - 1 May 2015