Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack participated in the kickoff of four regional workshops on drought recovery, the first of which was held Tuesday in Omaha, Neb. More than 200 people gathered to discuss ways to access existing resources and offer ideas on new efforts to assist those impacted by drought. Read more (USDA blog).
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/26/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 26 Sep 2016
- USDA Announces Fiscal Year 2017 Sugar Loan Rates, Allotment and Marketing Allocations https://t.co/RGAWGIN8RK 07:28PM - 23 Sep 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/23/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 23 Sep 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/22/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:18AM - 22 Sep 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/21/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 21 Sep 2016