Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack participated in the kickoff of four regional workshops on drought recovery, the first of which was held Tuesday in Omaha, Neb. More than 200 people gathered to discuss ways to access existing resources and offer ideas on new efforts to assist those impacted by drought. Read more (USDA blog).
Get Email Updates
- Oct. 7 is last day for #farmers to enroll in the Cotton Transition Assistance Program http://t.co/jLqVddRhJF #agchat @USDA 01:55PM - 30 Sep 2014
- Tomorrow is last day livestock producers can enroll in disaster assist prgm to avoid reduction in amt rec'd http://t.co/0c1qyD6aR6 12:21PM - 30 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/30/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:08AM - 30 Sep 2014
- @usdafsa PSA: Administrator Val Dolcini explains new Cotton Transition Assistance Prog enrollment for cotton farmers http://t.co/Ixi063ofTh 11:00AM - 30 Sep 2014
- @usdafsa PSA: Administrator Val Dolcini encourages livestock producers to enroll in disaster assist pgm before Oct. 1 http://t.co/MOOE53YxMJ 08:35PM - 29 Sep 2014