Beginning this year, producers whose total reportable payments from the Farm Service Agency are less than $600 will not receive IRS Form 1099-G. Previously, the forms were issued to show all program payments received from FSA, regardless of the amount. Producers who receive payments from more than one county will receive one 1099-G form if the total of all payments from all counties is $600 or more. The same changes apply to producers who normally receive IRS Form 1099-MISC.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/27/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 27 Oct 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/26/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 26 Oct 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/25/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 04:15PM - 25 Oct 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/24/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 04:01PM - 25 Oct 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/21/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 04:16PM - 21 Oct 2016