Beginning this year, producers whose total reportable payments from the Farm Service Agency are less than $600 will not receive IRS Form 1099-G. Previously, the forms were issued to show all program payments received from FSA, regardless of the amount. Producers who receive payments from more than one county will receive one 1099-G form if the total of all payments from all counties is $600 or more. The same changes apply to producers who normally receive IRS Form 1099-MISC.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 06/24/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:02AM - 24 Jun 2016
- During National Pollinator Week, USDA Announces Key https://t.co/DZQjTfs1qy 04:33PM - 23 Jun 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 06/23/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:14AM - 23 Jun 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 06/22/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:13AM - 22 Jun 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 06/21/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 21 Jun 2016