Beginning this year, producers whose total reportable payments from the Farm Service Agency are less than $600 will not receive IRS Form 1099-G. Previously, the forms were issued to show all program payments received from FSA, regardless of the amount. Producers who receive payments from more than one county will receive one 1099-G form if the total of all payments from all counties is $600 or more. The same changes apply to producers who normally receive IRS Form 1099-MISC.
Get Email Updates
- Check out the FSA Impacts Report for USDA-FSA accomplishments in fiscal year 2015 https://t.co/3DLaWrJ6WM 07:21PM - 9 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/09/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:06PM - 9 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/08/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:06PM - 8 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/05/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:16PM - 5 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/04/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:18PM - 4 Feb 2016