Beginning this year, producers whose total reportable payments from the Farm Service Agency are less than $600 will not receive IRS Form 1099-G. Previously, the forms were issued to show all program payments received from FSA, regardless of the amount. Producers who receive payments from more than one county will receive one 1099-G form if the total of all payments from all counties is $600 or more. The same changes apply to producers who normally receive IRS Form 1099-MISC.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/24/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:05AM - 24 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/23/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:12AM - 23 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/22/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:07AM - 22 Oct 2014
- @USDA to Launch New Farm Bill Program to Help Provide Relief to #Farmers Affected by Severe Weather http://t.co/mLFAXHXoYO 06:32PM - 21 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/21/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:11AM - 21 Oct 2014