Beginning this year, producers whose total reportable payments from the Farm Service Agency are less than $600 will not receive IRS Form 1099-G. Previously, the forms were issued to show all program payments received from FSA, regardless of the amount. Producers who receive payments from more than one county will receive one 1099-G form if the total of all payments from all counties is $600 or more. The same changes apply to producers who normally receive IRS Form 1099-MISC.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 03/26/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:07AM - 26 Mar 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 03/25/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:33AM - 25 Mar 2015
- USDA Implements 2014 Farm Bill Provision to Limit Payments to Non-Farmers: Release No. 0074.15 ... http://t.co/DfhIHe9hxJ 04:42PM - 24 Mar 2015
- USDA Implements 2014 Farm Bill Provision to Limit Payments to Non-Farmers http://t.co/emNidr3HYD 04:27PM - 24 Mar 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 03/24/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:13AM - 24 Mar 2015