Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning Monday, Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Enhances Farm Storage Facility Loan Program: USDA Enhances Farm Storage Facility Loan Program ... http://t.co/wMdNWgY817 07:31PM - 10 Mar 2014
- USDA Enhances Farm Storage Facility Loan Program http://t.co/CpyPXOw9f1 07:26PM - 10 Mar 2014
- USDA Announces Efforts to Expand Support for Small and Mid-Sized #Farmers & #Ranchers http://t.co/osvbJvRjFp 05:38PM - 10 Mar 2014
- USDA Releases Latest Crop Production Report. View it here http://t.co/6AL3fszTXE 04:08PM - 10 Mar 2014
- USDA FY 2015 Budget Summary and Annual Performance Plan http://t.co/9kQQ3GeSQv 03:51PM - 10 Mar 2014