Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning Monday, Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces 2017 Upland Cotton Marketing Assistance Loan Rate https://t.co/xBBZUzGm6H 07:28PM - 30 Sep 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/30/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:17AM - 30 Sep 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/29/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:13AM - 29 Sep 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/28/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:36AM - 28 Sep 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/27/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 27 Sep 2016