Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning Monday, Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Sending Acreage History and Yield Reports to Help Producers Prepare for New Farm Bill Programs http://t.co/eK1cAO09CY 08:26PM - 1 Aug 2014
- USDA Sending Acreage History and Yield Reports to Help Producers Prepare for New Farm Bill Programs: Release 0... http://t.co/9hjdDevPzI 08:10PM - 1 Aug 2014
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for August 2014 http://t.co/lU8geTRuhs 01:26PM - 1 Aug 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/01/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:17AM - 1 Aug 2014
- USDA Extends Deadline for the Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees, and Farm-Raised Fish Program http://t.co/qnvTfAu8Oz 07:26PM - 31 Jul 2014