Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning Monday, Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/22/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:22AM - 22 May 2015
- USDA Reminds Farmers to Certify Conservation Compliance by June 1 Deadline: Release 0144.15 ... http://t.co/xRxN2sj7xn 05:38PM - 21 May 2015
- USDA Reminds Farmers to Certify Conservation Compliance by June 1 Deadline https://t.co/rSs12sX6TB 05:28PM - 21 May 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/21/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:05AM - 21 May 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/20/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 20 May 2015