Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning Monday, Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/31/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:26AM - 31 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/30/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:17AM - 30 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/29/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:17AM - 29 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/28/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 28 Jul 2015
- Microloan Sets Stage for School Counselor to Retire to Family Ranching Operation in Southwest Georgia http://t.co/K1JuH9e2y7 08:37PM - 27 Jul 2015