Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning Monday, Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces Loan Rates for Wheat, Feed Grains and Oilseeds: USDA Announces Loan Rates for Wheat, Feed Grain... http://t.co/iq4Fqhd6pn 05:42PM - 17 Apr 2015
- USDA Announces Loan Rates for Wheat, Feed Grains and Oilseeds http://t.co/wfU3ObYFI3 05:26PM - 17 Apr 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/17/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:06AM - 17 Apr 2015
- USDA Reminds Farmers to Certify Conservation Compliance by June 1 Deadline: Release 0099.15 ... http://t.co/NXyEAqdmCv 09:20PM - 16 Apr 2015
- USDA Reminds Farmers to Certify Conservation Compliance by June 1 Deadline http://t.co/i9qVuH4TAi 08:26PM - 16 Apr 2015