Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning Monday, Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Iowa Rediscovers Wetlands #CRPis30 http://t.co/6vD2zADQdp 10:02PM - 8 Oct 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/08/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 8 Oct 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/07/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 7 Oct 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/06/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:12AM - 6 Oct 2015
- Ventura man restores prairie with FSA program #CRPis30 http://t.co/BAAPs3ZraN 04:47PM - 5 Oct 2015