Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning today, Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Farmers and Ranchers Encouraged to Make Their Voices Heard http://t.co/Ptlqw0qsHq 04:26PM - 31 Oct 2014
- Farmers and Ranchers Encouraged to Make Their Voices Heard: Release No. 0171.14 Farmers... http://t.co/1Ft5C27bRk 04:22PM - 31 Oct 2014
- Farm Bill safety-net provisions require careful planning | Western Farm Press http://t.co/CKqVocHylI #farmbill #farmers #agchat 04:13PM - 31 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/31/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:30AM - 31 Oct 2014
- Reminder: Producers should sign up for ELAP before the Nov. 1 deadline http://t.co/eGZTcMKdaa #farmers #agchat 11:44AM - 30 Oct 2014