Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning today, Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/02/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:22AM - 2 Oct 2015
- 2016 Upland Cotton Marketing Assistance Loan Rate Announced: 2016 Upland Cotton Marketing Assistance Loan Rate... https://t.co/SZdoeb4Sny 08:37PM - 1 Oct 2015
- 2016 Upland Cotton Marketing Assistance Loan Rate Announced https://t.co/mA6j12ER4U 08:26PM - 1 Oct 2015
- Conservation Plays Key Role in Preserving Oklahoma Centennial Farm #CRPis30 https://t.co/B3HibysWyP 06:20PM - 1 Oct 2015
- USDA Commits $4 Million to Improve Chesapeake Bay Water Quality: USDA Commits $4 Million to Improve Chesapeake... https://t.co/i5We5EWU7p 05:56PM - 1 Oct 2015