Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning today, Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- FY 2015 Cane and Beet Sugar Reassignments Announced https://t.co/ndPyU0i1ZE 06:26PM - 4 May 2015
- FY 2015 Cane and Beet Sugar Reassignments Announced: FY 2015 Cane and Beet Sugar Reassignments Announced ... http://t.co/8jgRMAa4JU 05:04PM - 4 May 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/04/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:36AM - 4 May 2015
- USDA Wildlife Habitat Conservation Program Reaches 1 Million Acres #CRPis30 http://t.co/oI7Z0BqiMv 06:56PM - 1 May 2015
- Mississippi, USDA agencies enrolling farmers in CREP #CRPis30 http://t.co/CRSDmReLf8 06:52PM - 1 May 2015