Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning today, Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/25/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 25 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/24/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 24 May 2016
- USDA Resumes Incentives to Grow and Harvest Biomass for Energy and Biobased Products https://t.co/XcbybotLgp 06:29PM - 23 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/23/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:02AM - 23 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/20/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:31AM - 20 May 2016