Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning today, Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/13/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:03PM - 13 Feb 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/12/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:16PM - 12 Feb 2015
- RT @usda: The Carr family farm was hit hard by historic OK drought. #MyFarmBill is helping them rebuild http://t.co/x8wdfbTqw4 12:42PM - 11 Feb 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/11/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:11PM - 11 Feb 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/10/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:12PM - 10 Feb 2015