Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning today, Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- NY Times interviews Danny Consenstein, AK FSA Director about importance of closing farm-to-table gap #AgInnovates https://t.co/qBVovJ9Os7 10:08PM - 11 Feb 2016
- USDA Sees Strong Demand for Conservation Reserve Program https://t.co/FxSJc8ILvZ 08:26PM - 11 Feb 2016
- USDA and US Chamber of Commerce Foundation sign important agreement Friday to help military vets find jobs in ag. Watch for news. 07:23PM - 11 Feb 2016
- AP interviews Jon Niedzielski, MA FSA Director about loans to urban farmers who grow hydroponically #AgInnovates https://t.co/NaDR8g4tO8 05:23PM - 11 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/11/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:16PM - 11 Feb 2016