Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning today, Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Producers have 1 week to enroll in Cotton Transition Assistance Prog http://t.co/jLqVddRhJF #agchat @USDA 08:20PM - 1 Oct 2014
- 2015 Upland Cotton Marketing Assistance Loan Rate Announced http://t.co/SGWFtwCuEZ 07:26PM - 1 Oct 2014
- 2015 Upland Cotton Marketing Assistance Loan Rate Announced: Release No. 0160.14 2015 U... http://t.co/NFqFqtyMed 07:13PM - 1 Oct 2014
- Today is last day for livestock producers to enroll in disaster assistance prgm to avoid reduction in amt rec'd http://t.co/0c1qyD6aR6 04:31PM - 1 Oct 2014
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for October 2014: Release No. 0159.14 ... http://t.co/HnwliDMP3n 01:33PM - 1 Oct 2014