Only two weeks left before the start of the 2012 Farm Service Agency County Committee elections. Voting opens Nov. 5 with the mailing of ballots to eligible voters. All eligible voters have until Dec. 3 to complete the ballot and return by mail or in person to a local USDA Service Center. County committee members provide a link between the agricultural community and USDA by helping to deliver FSA programs at the local level. Newly elected members and alternates will take office Jan. 1, 2013. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- TX FSA & Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service experts discuss the Cotton Ginning Cost Share Program-deadline Aug. 5 https://t.co/ubXWwFjq6f 07:47PM - 25 Jul 2016
- Only one week left to submit nomination forms for the #FSA County Committee https://t.co/dK2YbwB4Xs 01:57PM - 25 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/25/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 25 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/22/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 22 Jul 2016
- USDA-FSA reminds producers of 2016 ARC/PLC enrollment deadline Aug. 1 https://t.co/7S6FWMSZvL 08:33PM - 21 Jul 2016