Only two weeks left before the start of the 2012 Farm Service Agency County Committee elections. Voting opens Nov. 5 with the mailing of ballots to eligible voters. All eligible voters have until Dec. 3 to complete the ballot and return by mail or in person to a local USDA Service Center. County committee members provide a link between the agricultural community and USDA by helping to deliver FSA programs at the local level. Newly elected members and alternates will take office Jan. 1, 2013. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- One week left for producers who suffered grazing losses to enroll in Livestock Forage Program (LFP) Deadline 1/30 http://t.co/f1S5zxbtXf 02:20PM - 23 Jan 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 01/23/2015 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:06PM - 23 Jan 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 01/22/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8ZGU0 12:04PM - 22 Jan 2015
- USDA Reminds Producers of Upcoming Livestock Disaster Assistance Deadline http://t.co/fqsWnYshpL 08:27PM - 21 Jan 2015
- USDA Reminds Producers of Upcoming Livestock Disaster Assistance Deadline: Release No. 0003.15 ... http://t.co/DZnZnmUOAF 08:13PM - 21 Jan 2015