Only two weeks left before the start of the 2012 Farm Service Agency County Committee elections. Voting opens Nov. 5 with the mailing of ballots to eligible voters. All eligible voters have until Dec. 3 to complete the ballot and return by mail or in person to a local USDA Service Center. County committee members provide a link between the agricultural community and USDA by helping to deliver FSA programs at the local level. Newly elected members and alternates will take office Jan. 1, 2013. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- RT @usda: TODAY the @WhiteHouse Rural Council announced a $10B private fund for rural infrastructure improvements → http://t.co/0wf3qi7jJh 05:06PM - 24 Jul 2014
- RT @usda: The WH Rural Council is helping spark investment & create jobs in rural America → http://t.co/ZN5MrR7kxG http://t.co/X1saf0NNIj 05:05PM - 24 Jul 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/24/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:09AM - 24 Jul 2014
- USDA Selects 36 Energy Facilities to Accept Biomass Deliveries http://t.co/F1yEjiQtJp 11:28PM - 23 Jul 2014
- USDA Selects 36 Energy Facilities to Accept Biomass Deliveries: Release 0157.14 ... http://t.co/AzFP98t6it 06:08PM - 23 Jul 2014