Only two weeks left before the start of the 2012 Farm Service Agency County Committee elections. Voting opens Nov. 5 with the mailing of ballots to eligible voters. All eligible voters have until Dec. 3 to complete the ballot and return by mail or in person to a local USDA Service Center. County committee members provide a link between the agricultural community and USDA by helping to deliver FSA programs at the local level. Newly elected members and alternates will take office Jan. 1, 2013. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Conservation Program Helps Reduce Flooding Concerns along Tennessee’s Red River #CRPis30 http://t.co/WgML2Mn8bb 08:54PM - 2 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/02/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 2 Jul 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for July 2015: Release No. 0052.15 USDA Announce... http://t.co/XVUh6TYWFN 01:48PM - 1 Jul 2015
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for July 2015 https://t.co/nzlK4Ivtfp 01:26PM - 1 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/01/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 1 Jul 2015