Only two weeks left before the start of the 2012 Farm Service Agency County Committee elections. Voting opens Nov. 5 with the mailing of ballots to eligible voters. All eligible voters have until Dec. 3 to complete the ballot and return by mail or in person to a local USDA Service Center. County committee members provide a link between the agricultural community and USDA by helping to deliver FSA programs at the local level. Newly elected members and alternates will take office Jan. 1, 2013. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces Efforts to Expand Support for Small and Mid-Sized #Farmers & #Ranchers http://t.co/osvbJvRjFp 05:38PM - 10 Mar 2014
- USDA Releases Latest Crop Production Report. View it here http://t.co/6AL3fszTXE 04:08PM - 10 Mar 2014
- USDA FY 2015 Budget Summary and Annual Performance Plan http://t.co/9kQQ3GeSQv 03:51PM - 10 Mar 2014
- RT @forestservice: Forest restoration program west of Bend moves forward with broad support from all users http://t.co/bFtQDQkdb2 02:02PM - 10 Mar 2014
- Coated Seeds Could Encourage Early Start for Spring Planting http://t.co/0dYmnG7um6 @USDA_ARS 01:17PM - 10 Mar 2014