Only two weeks left before the start of the 2012 Farm Service Agency County Committee elections. Voting opens Nov. 5 with the mailing of ballots to eligible voters. All eligible voters have until Dec. 3 to complete the ballot and return by mail or in person to a local USDA Service Center. County committee members provide a link between the agricultural community and USDA by helping to deliver FSA programs at the local level. Newly elected members and alternates will take office Jan. 1, 2013. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces Conservation Reserve Program Results https://t.co/o8bQzQfGi6 04:26PM - 5 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/05/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 5 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/04/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 4 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/03/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 3 May 2016
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for May 2016 https://t.co/zZPWlnR9q1 02:26PM - 2 May 2016