Only two weeks left before the start of the 2012 Farm Service Agency County Committee elections. Voting opens Nov. 5 with the mailing of ballots to eligible voters. All eligible voters have until Dec. 3 to complete the ballot and return by mail or in person to a local USDA Service Center. County committee members provide a link between the agricultural community and USDA by helping to deliver FSA programs at the local level. Newly elected members and alternates will take office Jan. 1, 2013. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- FY 2015 Cane and Beet Sugar Reassignments Announced https://t.co/ndPyU0i1ZE 06:26PM - 4 May 2015
- FY 2015 Cane and Beet Sugar Reassignments Announced: FY 2015 Cane and Beet Sugar Reassignments Announced ... http://t.co/8jgRMAa4JU 05:04PM - 4 May 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/04/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:36AM - 4 May 2015
- USDA Wildlife Habitat Conservation Program Reaches 1 Million Acres #CRPis30 http://t.co/oI7Z0BqiMv 06:56PM - 1 May 2015
- Mississippi, USDA agencies enrolling farmers in CREP #CRPis30 http://t.co/CRSDmReLf8 06:52PM - 1 May 2015