Only two weeks left before the start of the 2012 Farm Service Agency County Committee elections. Voting opens Nov. 5 with the mailing of ballots to eligible voters. All eligible voters have until Dec. 3 to complete the ballot and return by mail or in person to a local USDA Service Center. County committee members provide a link between the agricultural community and USDA by helping to deliver FSA programs at the local level. Newly elected members and alternates will take office Jan. 1, 2013. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- @USDA to Release Crop Reports as Scheduled Today http://t.co/JFKCZ78xys Weather closure will not impact the release. 01:07PM - 10 Dec 2013
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/10/2013 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 12:07PM - 10 Dec 2013
- Reminder: Applications for Conservation Stewardship Program due Jan. 17 http://t.co/Ydyrj4Aaw5 @USDA_NASS 08:08PM - 9 Dec 2013
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/09/2013 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 12:23PM - 9 Dec 2013
- Report Shows #FarmBill Conservation Practices Reduce Runoff of Nutrients, Sediment in Chesapeake Bay Watershed http://t.co/eJSaXxeqqI 02:10PM - 6 Dec 2013