Only two weeks left before the start of the 2012 Farm Service Agency County Committee elections. Voting opens Nov. 5 with the mailing of ballots to eligible voters. All eligible voters have until Dec. 3 to complete the ballot and return by mail or in person to a local USDA Service Center. County committee members provide a link between the agricultural community and USDA by helping to deliver FSA programs at the local level. Newly elected members and alternates will take office Jan. 1, 2013. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Today is last day for #farmers who lost fruit crops to frost/freeze to enroll in NAP & rec'v assistance http://t.co/8ZzqEaQxq6 12:30PM - 22 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/22/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:17AM - 22 Sep 2014
- Monday is last day for #farmers who lost fruit crops to frost/freeze to enroll in NAP & rec'v assistance http://t.co/8ZzqEaQxq6 12:45PM - 19 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/19/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:17AM - 19 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/18/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:11AM - 18 Sep 2014