Only two weeks left before the start of the 2012 Farm Service Agency County Committee elections. Voting opens Nov. 5 with the mailing of ballots to eligible voters. All eligible voters have until Dec. 3 to complete the ballot and return by mail or in person to a local USDA Service Center. County committee members provide a link between the agricultural community and USDA by helping to deliver FSA programs at the local level. Newly elected members and alternates will take office Jan. 1, 2013. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA and US Chamber of Commerce Foundation join forces to help military veterans find jobs in agriculture https://t.co/MLI85eBUBz 08:24PM - 12 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/12/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:20PM - 12 Feb 2016
- NY Times interviews Danny Consenstein, AK FSA Director about importance of closing farm-to-table gap #AgInnovates https://t.co/qBVovJ9Os7 10:08PM - 11 Feb 2016
- USDA Sees Strong Demand for Conservation Reserve Program https://t.co/FxSJc8ILvZ 08:26PM - 11 Feb 2016
- USDA and US Chamber of Commerce Foundation sign important agreement Friday to help military vets find jobs in ag. Watch for news. 07:23PM - 11 Feb 2016