Only two weeks left before the start of the 2012 Farm Service Agency County Committee elections. Voting opens Nov. 5 with the mailing of ballots to eligible voters. All eligible voters have until Dec. 3 to complete the ballot and return by mail or in person to a local USDA Service Center. County committee members provide a link between the agricultural community and USDA by helping to deliver FSA programs at the local level. Newly elected members and alternates will take office Jan. 1, 2013. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 5/23/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:20AM - 23 May 2017
- USDA #FSA provides aid to Florida citrus growers combatting greening https://t.co/x20tgbHjAH https://t.co/jScrdO1tLm 05:05PM - 22 May 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 5/19/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:07AM - 19 May 2017
- Berries by Bill Brings Local Produce to Arkansas Schools https://t.co/99OI41kdW5 https://t.co/SvJTzUlWPW 06:46PM - 18 May 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 5/18/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:11AM - 18 May 2017