Louisa Conrad and Lucas Farrell have found their niche. After facing a tough job market, the two jumped into farming as apprentices with a Vermont cheese maker. They fell in love with the goats and later met a couple that allowed them to use their land to raise goats of their own. That gave them the opportunity to start their goat milk caramel business. With a USDA guaranteed loan the couple bought Big Picture Farm and has seen their business grow. They recently secured their largest customer – Anthropologie clothing store will be carrying the caramels in more than 140 stores. Read more (Vermont Public Radio).
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/28/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:06PM - 28 Feb 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/27/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:16PM - 27 Feb 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/24/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:19PM - 24 Feb 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/23/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:17PM - 23 Feb 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 2/22/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:06PM - 22 Feb 2017