Ben Robel’s goats are in demand. Owner of Vegetation Solutions, the 28-year-old rents his goats to Wisconsin landowners to munch on brush and chew away invasive plants like buckthorn, sumac and prickly ash. The hungry animals eliminate the need to spray herbicides and their manure helps fertilize the land. Read more (LaCrosseTribune.com).
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: Additional commodities have been added to the Coronavirus Food Assistance Program, which helps offset price declines & addi… 09:24PM - 14 Aug 2020
- With help from @USDA, Bill Cooper added fencing, pipeline, water troughs, two wells, a stream crossing and cattle w… https://t.co/ivYyhYpAPO 04:49PM - 14 Aug 2020
- Mark your calendar: next Wednesday (8/19) at 3pm EDT we’ll host a #CFAP webinar to discuss the additional eligible… https://t.co/kp4xdxfOO7 09:53PM - 13 Aug 2020
- Need help with a down payment? FSA has a special loan program to assist beginning #farmers in purchasing a farm. Re… https://t.co/oAfp8nMLli 06:31PM - 13 Aug 2020
- The Bembry family has made a living on their farm for over 200 years, adapting and evolving how they manage the lan… https://t.co/iusn4kSTnw 03:44PM - 13 Aug 2020