Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Monday is last day for #farmers who lost fruit crops to frost/freeze to enroll in NAP & rec'v assistance http://t.co/8ZzqEaQxq6 12:45PM - 19 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/19/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:17AM - 19 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/18/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:11AM - 18 Sep 2014
- USDA Announces Additional Support for Citrus Growers Impacted by HLB http://t.co/skKPDSg1yt 09:27PM - 17 Sep 2014
- Two weeks left for producers to enroll in disaster assistance prgm to avoid reduction in amt of assistance rec'd http://t.co/Etcipo0Tb9 09:15PM - 17 Sep 2014