Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Oct. 7 is last day for #farmers to enroll in the Cotton Transition Assistance Program http://t.co/jLqVddRhJF #agchat @USDA 01:55PM - 30 Sep 2014
- Tomorrow is last day livestock producers can enroll in disaster assist prgm to avoid reduction in amt rec'd http://t.co/0c1qyD6aR6 12:21PM - 30 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/30/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:08AM - 30 Sep 2014
- @usdafsa PSA: Administrator Val Dolcini explains new Cotton Transition Assistance Prog enrollment for cotton farmers http://t.co/Ixi063ofTh 11:00AM - 30 Sep 2014
- @usdafsa PSA: Administrator Val Dolcini encourages livestock producers to enroll in disaster assist pgm before Oct. 1 http://t.co/MOOE53YxMJ 08:35PM - 29 Sep 2014