Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/20/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:07AM - 20 Oct 2014
- RT @PFBKristina: @usdafsa Admin Val Dolcini and PA State Exec Director Bill Wehry visited @PAFarmBureau today. http://t.co/7oAMcSJCX1 11:08AM - 17 Oct 2014
- #FSA Loan Gives Boost to New Farmers - Get 'into the dirt': More young people start farms http://t.co/acDc9G2bjf 11:07AM - 17 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/17/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:06AM - 17 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/16/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:05AM - 16 Oct 2014