Producers who suffered crop losses due to natural disasters during the 2011 crop year can sign up for the Supplemental Revenue Assistance Payments (SURE) program beginning Oct. 22. The SURE program is authorized under the 2008 Farm Bill, allowing payments to be made to qualifying producers who suffered losses through Sept. 30, 2011. Losses occurring after that date do not qualify. Farmers and ranchers interested in signing up must do so before the June 7, 2013 deadline. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- FSA Admin. Dolcini & Ben Flanner, Brooklyn Grange tour a 2.5 acre rooftop farm in NYC w/ Freedom Tower behind. https://t.co/4gQoC0EJY0 02:47PM - 28 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/28/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 28 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/27/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 27 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/26/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 26 Jul 2016
- TX FSA & Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service experts discuss the Cotton Ginning Cost Share Program-deadline Aug. 5 https://t.co/ubXWwFjq6f 07:47PM - 25 Jul 2016