Late season rains helped soybeans rebound according to the October USDA Crop Progress Report released yesterday. Despite the historic drought the overall planted areas for soybeans increased to 77.2 billion acres, up 1.1 billion from last month. Harvested acres also saw an increase to 75.7 billion. Corn planted and harvested was slightly up, but yields lowered to 122 bushels per acre, reflecting a 2 percent reduction in total supply. Listen to more or review the crop report.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/30/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:02AM - 30 Aug 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/29/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:13AM - 29 Aug 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/26/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:03AM - 26 Aug 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/25/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 25 Aug 2016
- FSA Administrator Val Dolcini visits with Jen Becker, Owner of a Community Supported Ag farm in North Pole, AK https://t.co/ytZrnK1CfN 08:29PM - 24 Aug 2016