Late season rains helped soybeans rebound according to the October USDA Crop Progress Report released yesterday. Despite the historic drought the overall planted areas for soybeans increased to 77.2 billion acres, up 1.1 billion from last month. Harvested acres also saw an increase to 75.7 billion. Corn planted and harvested was slightly up, but yields lowered to 122 bushels per acre, reflecting a 2 percent reduction in total supply. Listen to more or review the crop report.
Get Email Updates
- Illinois Farm uses Conservation Programs to Control Erosion #CRPis30 http://t.co/zsrtwZ1LG8 09:58PM - 3 Sep 2015
- Deadline to Enroll in Key Farm Bill Safety Net Programs Approaches https://t.co/hsyjogMy5t 05:26PM - 3 Sep 2015
- Deadline to Enroll in Key Farm Bill Safety Net Programs Approaches: Deadline to Enroll in Key Farm Bill Safety... http://t.co/vgBLHtzB8d 05:04PM - 3 Sep 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/03/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 3 Sep 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/02/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:07AM - 2 Sep 2015