Late season rains helped soybeans rebound according to the October USDA Crop Progress Report released yesterday. Despite the historic drought the overall planted areas for soybeans increased to 77.2 billion acres, up 1.1 billion from last month. Harvested acres also saw an increase to 75.7 billion. Corn planted and harvested was slightly up, but yields lowered to 122 bushels per acre, reflecting a 2 percent reduction in total supply. Listen to more or review the crop report.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/07/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 7 Oct 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/06/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:12AM - 6 Oct 2015
- Ventura man restores prairie with FSA program #CRPis30 http://t.co/BAAPs3ZraN 04:47PM - 5 Oct 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/05/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 5 Oct 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/02/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:22AM - 2 Oct 2015