Late season rains helped soybeans rebound according to the October USDA Crop Progress Report released yesterday. Despite the historic drought the overall planted areas for soybeans increased to 77.2 billion acres, up 1.1 billion from last month. Harvested acres also saw an increase to 75.7 billion. Corn planted and harvested was slightly up, but yields lowered to 122 bushels per acre, reflecting a 2 percent reduction in total supply. Listen to more or review the crop report.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/28/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 28 May 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/27/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:35AM - 27 May 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/26/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:02AM - 26 May 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/22/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:22AM - 22 May 2015
- USDA Reminds Farmers to Certify Conservation Compliance by June 1 Deadline: Release 0144.15 ... http://t.co/xRxN2sj7xn 05:38PM - 21 May 2015