Late season rains helped soybeans rebound according to the October USDA Crop Progress Report released yesterday. Despite the historic drought the overall planted areas for soybeans increased to 77.2 billion acres, up 1.1 billion from last month. Harvested acres also saw an increase to 75.7 billion. Corn planted and harvested was slightly up, but yields lowered to 122 bushels per acre, reflecting a 2 percent reduction in total supply. Listen to more or review the crop report.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/01/2015 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:05PM - 1 Dec 2015
- One week left to vote in #FSA County Committee Elections. Dec. 7 is last day to return ballots https://t.co/5kLslvJCy3 #farmer #ag 03:25PM - 30 Nov 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/30/2015 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:15PM - 30 Nov 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/27/2015 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:13PM - 27 Nov 2015
- Seven Miles Can Be a Game-Changer on Montana’s Little Bitterroot River #CRPis30 https://t.co/e6hoAjkEZg 07:33PM - 25 Nov 2015