Late season rains helped soybeans rebound according to the October USDA Crop Progress Report released yesterday. Despite the historic drought the overall planted areas for soybeans increased to 77.2 billion acres, up 1.1 billion from last month. Harvested acres also saw an increase to 75.7 billion. Corn planted and harvested was slightly up, but yields lowered to 122 bushels per acre, reflecting a 2 percent reduction in total supply. Listen to more or review the crop report.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 01/29/2015 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:22PM - 29 Jan 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 01/28/2015 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:22PM - 28 Jan 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 01/27/2015 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:21PM - 27 Jan 2015
- USDA Creates More Bird Habitat Opportunities on Irrigated Farmland: Release No. 0004.15 ... http://t.co/yGnCu2U8QX 08:49PM - 26 Jan 2015
- USDA Creates More Bird Habitat Opportunities on Irrigated Farmland http://t.co/BmEJOtf8t8 08:26PM - 26 Jan 2015