Late season rains helped soybeans rebound according to the October USDA Crop Progress Report released yesterday. Despite the historic drought the overall planted areas for soybeans increased to 77.2 billion acres, up 1.1 billion from last month. Harvested acres also saw an increase to 75.7 billion. Corn planted and harvested was slightly up, but yields lowered to 122 bushels per acre, reflecting a 2 percent reduction in total supply. Listen to more or review the crop report.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/18/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:11AM - 18 Apr 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/17/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:06AM - 17 Apr 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/16/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:12AM - 16 Apr 2014
- USDA Announces 2014 Cotton Loan Rate Differentials http://t.co/1BNeryzEFc 06:26PM - 15 Apr 2014
- USDA Announces 2014 Cotton Loan Rate Differentials: Release 0064.14 USDA Announ... http://t.co/b7ZG8UUWr1 05:39PM - 15 Apr 2014