Late season rains helped soybeans rebound according to the October USDA Crop Progress Report released yesterday. Despite the historic drought the overall planted areas for soybeans increased to 77.2 billion acres, up 1.1 billion from last month. Harvested acres also saw an increase to 75.7 billion. Corn planted and harvested was slightly up, but yields lowered to 122 bushels per acre, reflecting a 2 percent reduction in total supply. Listen to more or review the crop report.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/29/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:17AM - 29 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/28/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 28 Jul 2015
- Microloan Sets Stage for School Counselor to Retire to Family Ranching Operation in Southwest Georgia http://t.co/K1JuH9e2y7 08:37PM - 27 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/27/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:07AM - 27 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/24/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:07AM - 24 Jul 2015