USDA is transforming its image to address a legacy of discrimination by educating its workforce. In an interview with The Federal Drive, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said the agency is training employees to be more sensitive to people of all races. “We can pay out hundreds of millions of dollars in claims…or we can make sure those resources are available to the programs that help people,” said Vilsack. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/13/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 13 Oct 2015
- USDA Offers Assistance to Carolina Farmers and Ranchers Affected by Floods https://t.co/Q7i44ZyEFH 07:27PM - 9 Oct 2015
- USDA Offers Assistance to Carolina Farmers and Ranchers Affected by Floods: USDA Offers Assistance to Carolina... http://t.co/S8GcttFJtg 07:03PM - 9 Oct 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/09/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:02AM - 9 Oct 2015
- Iowa Rediscovers Wetlands #CRPis30 http://t.co/6vD2zADQdp 10:02PM - 8 Oct 2015