USDA is transforming its image to address a legacy of discrimination by educating its workforce. In an interview with The Federal Drive, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said the agency is training employees to be more sensitive to people of all races. “We can pay out hundreds of millions of dollars in claims…or we can make sure those resources are available to the programs that help people,” said Vilsack. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Monday 8/1 is the last day to nominate yourself or someone else for the #FSA County Committee https://t.co/RpkYS7KqUz 12:01PM - 29 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/29/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:05AM - 29 Jul 2016
- FSA Admin. Dolcini & Ben Flanner, Brooklyn Grange tour a 2.5 acre rooftop farm in NYC w/ Freedom Tower behind. https://t.co/4gQoC0EJY0 02:47PM - 28 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/28/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 28 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/27/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 27 Jul 2016