USDA is transforming its image to address a legacy of discrimination by educating its workforce. In an interview with The Federal Drive, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said the agency is training employees to be more sensitive to people of all races. “We can pay out hundreds of millions of dollars in claims…or we can make sure those resources are available to the programs that help people,” said Vilsack. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces No Actions Under Feedstock Flexibility Program https://t.co/SqSy1s8kgp 03:26PM - 1 Jul 2016
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for July 2016 https://t.co/sB0CvgjZYc 01:30PM - 1 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/01/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:27AM - 1 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 06/30/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:07AM - 30 Jun 2016
- Do you have a passion to support fellow farmers? Nominate yourself to be an #FSA County Committee Member. https://t.co/8LuW3wVxc3 01:45PM - 29 Jun 2016