USDA is transforming its image to address a legacy of discrimination by educating its workforce. In an interview with The Federal Drive, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said the agency is training employees to be more sensitive to people of all races. “We can pay out hundreds of millions of dollars in claims…or we can make sure those resources are available to the programs that help people,” said Vilsack. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Extends Deadline for Recording Farm Structure https://t.co/2MPF309JhY 05:36PM - 27 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/27/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:12AM - 27 May 2016
- Thirty Years of CRP on Display in Ripley County, IN #CRPis30 https://t.co/t2s93hHfoV 05:33PM - 26 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/26/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 26 May 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/25/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 25 May 2016