USDA is transforming its image to address a legacy of discrimination by educating its workforce. In an interview with The Federal Drive, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said the agency is training employees to be more sensitive to people of all races. “We can pay out hundreds of millions of dollars in claims…or we can make sure those resources are available to the programs that help people,” said Vilsack. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Cane and Beet Sugar Reassignments Announced https://t.co/ZG91AGm5bU 09:27PM - 28 Aug 2015
- Cane and Beet Sugar Reassignments Announced: Cane and Beet Sugar Reassignments Announced No Actions will ... http://t.co/hEY1yxofEx 09:07PM - 28 Aug 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/28/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:17AM - 28 Aug 2015
- Landowner Reduces Erosion and Enhances Wildlife Habitat in Mississippi Delta #CRPis30 http://t.co/vw5h9X9XQf 10:04PM - 27 Aug 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/27/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 27 Aug 2015