USDA is transforming its image to address a legacy of discrimination by educating its workforce. In an interview with The Federal Drive, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said the agency is training employees to be more sensitive to people of all races. “We can pay out hundreds of millions of dollars in claims…or we can make sure those resources are available to the programs that help people,” said Vilsack. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 4/26/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:06AM - 26 Apr 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 4/25/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:06AM - 25 Apr 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 4/24/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:21AM - 24 Apr 2017
- On Earth Day and every day, U.S. farmers and ranchers are stewards of the Earth. Happy #EarthDay2017 from USDA’s Farm Service Agency! 09:16PM - 21 Apr 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 4/21/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:16AM - 21 Apr 2017