USDA is transforming its image to address a legacy of discrimination by educating its workforce. In an interview with The Federal Drive, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said the agency is training employees to be more sensitive to people of all races. “We can pay out hundreds of millions of dollars in claims…or we can make sure those resources are available to the programs that help people,” said Vilsack. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/26/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:03AM - 26 Aug 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/25/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 25 Aug 2016
- FSA Administrator Val Dolcini visits with Jen Becker, Owner of a Community Supported Ag farm in North Pole, AK https://t.co/ytZrnK1CfN 08:29PM - 24 Aug 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 08/24/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 24 Aug 2016
- USDA to Purchase Surplus Cheese for Food Banks and Families in Need, Continue to Assist Dairy Producers https://t.co/c6Dpf1joqI 08:34PM - 23 Aug 2016