USDA is transforming its image to address a legacy of discrimination by educating its workforce. In an interview with The Federal Drive, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said the agency is training employees to be more sensitive to people of all races. “We can pay out hundreds of millions of dollars in claims…or we can make sure those resources are available to the programs that help people,” said Vilsack. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 3/24/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:12AM - 24 Mar 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 3/23/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:10AM - 23 Mar 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 3/22/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:06AM - 22 Mar 2017
- Happy National Ag Day from the USDA Farm Service Agency! Next time you get the chance, thank a farmer or rancher.… https://t.co/n1C526JfaN 02:22PM - 21 Mar 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 3/21/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:10AM - 21 Mar 2017