USDA is transforming its image to address a legacy of discrimination by educating its workforce. In an interview with The Federal Drive, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said the agency is training employees to be more sensitive to people of all races. “We can pay out hundreds of millions of dollars in claims…or we can make sure those resources are available to the programs that help people,” said Vilsack. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Nebraska siblings use FSA youth loan to start honeybee operation https://t.co/NuqSPWRAZi 08:41PM - 29 Apr 2016
- New Mexico brothers share FSA youth loan, don't hog competition spotlight https://t.co/nYX4e63Iqp 04:39PM - 29 Apr 2016
- USDA Offers New Loans for Portable Farm Storage and Handling Equipment https://t.co/vO8HgXELfM 03:27PM - 29 Apr 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/29/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:05AM - 29 Apr 2016
- Young Farmer Starts Strong with FSA Farm Loans https://t.co/lvHyd73D7T 07:48PM - 28 Apr 2016