USDA is transforming its image to address a legacy of discrimination by educating its workforce. In an interview with The Federal Drive, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said the agency is training employees to be more sensitive to people of all races. “We can pay out hundreds of millions of dollars in claims…or we can make sure those resources are available to the programs that help people,” said Vilsack. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/31/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:26AM - 31 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/30/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:17AM - 30 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/29/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:17AM - 29 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/28/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:11AM - 28 Jul 2015
- Microloan Sets Stage for School Counselor to Retire to Family Ranching Operation in Southwest Georgia http://t.co/K1JuH9e2y7 08:37PM - 27 Jul 2015