USDA is transforming its image to address a legacy of discrimination by educating its workforce. In an interview with The Federal Drive, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said the agency is training employees to be more sensitive to people of all races. “We can pay out hundreds of millions of dollars in claims…or we can make sure those resources are available to the programs that help people,” said Vilsack. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Expands Grasslands Conservation Program to Small-Scale Livestock Producers https://t.co/umgtV2Bvva 05:26PM - 13 Jan 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 1/13/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:06PM - 13 Jan 2017
- USDA Announces Farm Service Agency Cooperative Agreements https://t.co/PqeNW7ZmjR 06:26PM - 12 Jan 2017
- Daily Market Rates effective 1/12/2017 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:22PM - 12 Jan 2017
- USDA’s Farm Service Agency Expands Bridges to Opportunity Nationwide https://t.co/GdmtFrPdlY 03:25PM - 11 Jan 2017