USDA is transforming its image to address a legacy of discrimination by educating its workforce. In an interview with The Federal Drive, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said the agency is training employees to be more sensitive to people of all races. “We can pay out hundreds of millions of dollars in claims…or we can make sure those resources are available to the programs that help people,” said Vilsack. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- USDA and US Chamber of Commerce Foundation join forces to help military veterans find jobs in agriculture https://t.co/MLI85eBUBz 08:24PM - 12 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/12/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:20PM - 12 Feb 2016
- NY Times interviews Danny Consenstein, AK FSA Director about importance of closing farm-to-table gap #AgInnovates https://t.co/qBVovJ9Os7 10:08PM - 11 Feb 2016
- USDA Sees Strong Demand for Conservation Reserve Program https://t.co/FxSJc8ILvZ 08:26PM - 11 Feb 2016
- USDA and US Chamber of Commerce Foundation sign important agreement Friday to help military vets find jobs in ag. Watch for news. 07:23PM - 11 Feb 2016