USDA is transforming its image to address a legacy of discrimination by educating its workforce. In an interview with The Federal Drive, Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack said the agency is training employees to be more sensitive to people of all races. “We can pay out hundreds of millions of dollars in claims…or we can make sure those resources are available to the programs that help people,” said Vilsack. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/04/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:36AM - 4 May 2015
- USDA Wildlife Habitat Conservation Program Reaches 1 Million Acres #CRPis30 http://t.co/oI7Z0BqiMv 06:56PM - 1 May 2015
- Mississippi, USDA agencies enrolling farmers in CREP #CRPis30 http://t.co/CRSDmReLf8 06:52PM - 1 May 2015
- USDA Wildlife Habitat Conservation Program Reaches 1 Million Acres: USDA Wildlife Habitat Conservation Program... http://t.co/oI7Z0BqiMv 06:29PM - 1 May 2015
- USDA Wildlife Habitat Conservation Program Reaches 1 Million Acres https://t.co/6meVvWwt8E 06:27PM - 1 May 2015