Dairy producers enrolled in the Milk Income Loss Contract program (MILC) will have their contracts automatically extended through Sept. 30, 2013. There is no need to re-enroll in the program. The MILC program is part of several FSA-related programs that were continued with the extension of the 2008 Farm Bill. Specific information regarding changes to the program will be released soon.
Get Email Updates
- Happy Thanksgiving and a heartfelt thank you to all the #farmers and #ranchers who work tirelessly to feed this nation & the world. 05:16PM - 26 Nov 2014
- Dairy #farmers can use new Web resource to calculate best levels of MPP coverage for their #dairy operation http://t.co/RtCov6HACC 01:05PM - 26 Nov 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/26/2014 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:05PM - 26 Nov 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/25/2014 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:05PM - 25 Nov 2014
- #Dairy farmers have one week to apply for Dairy Margin Protection Program. Deadline is Dec. 5. http://t.co/8b8EffpDh5 #rancher 11:05PM - 24 Nov 2014