Dairy producers enrolled in the Milk Income Loss Contract program (MILC) will have their contracts automatically extended through Sept. 30, 2013. There is no need to re-enroll in the program. The MILC program is part of several FSA-related programs that were continued with the extension of the 2008 Farm Bill. Specific information regarding changes to the program will be released soon.
Get Email Updates
- #Farmers suffering fruit crop losses due to frost/freeze have until 9/22 to enroll in NAP & rec'v assistance http://t.co/8ZzqEaQxq6 01:35PM - 16 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/16/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:11AM - 16 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/15/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:12AM - 15 Sep 2014
- Livestock producers should enroll in disaster assistance prgm by Oct. 1 to avoid reduction in amt of assistance rec'd http://t.co/0c1qyD6aR6 09:15PM - 12 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/12/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:09AM - 12 Sep 2014