Dairy producers enrolled in the Milk Income Loss Contract program (MILC) will have their contracts automatically extended through Sept. 30, 2013. There is no need to re-enroll in the program. The MILC program is part of several FSA-related programs that were continued with the extension of the 2008 Farm Bill. Specific information regarding changes to the program will be released soon.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Extends Deadline for the Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees, and Farm-Raised Fish Program http://t.co/qnvTfAu8Oz 07:26PM - 31 Jul 2014
- USDA Extends Deadline for the Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees, and Farm-Raised Fish Program: Rel... http://t.co/1jMpzxJZCW 07:20PM - 31 Jul 2014
- One more day to have county committee nomination forms postmarked or rec'd in FSA county office by Aug. 1 deadline http://t.co/B7O4lTQIPN 03:46PM - 31 Jul 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/31/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:13AM - 31 Jul 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/30/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:22AM - 30 Jul 2014