Dairy producers enrolled in the Milk Income Loss Contract program (MILC) will have their contracts automatically extended through Sept. 30, 2013. There is no need to re-enroll in the program. The MILC program is part of several FSA-related programs that were continued with the extension of the 2008 Farm Bill. Specific information regarding changes to the program will be released soon.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces Additional Financial Incentives for Conservation Reserve Program Participants to Improve Forest H... https://t.co/jNyqBhgldp 05:29PM - 9 Dec 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/09/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:07PM - 9 Dec 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/08/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:21PM - 8 Dec 2016
- USDA Expands Farm Loans for Native Americans Farming and Ranching on Tribal Land https://t.co/XN1m1mbuoN 11:32PM - 7 Dec 2016
- USDA Announces New Conservation Opportunities to Improve Water Quality and Restore Wildlife Habitat https://t.co/OzQ5VwSUoC 11:32PM - 7 Dec 2016