Dairy producers enrolled in the Milk Income Loss Contract program (MILC) will have their contracts automatically extended through Sept. 30, 2013. There is no need to re-enroll in the program. The MILC program is part of several FSA-related programs that were continued with the extension of the 2008 Farm Bill. Specific information regarding changes to the program will be released soon.
Get Email Updates
- @USDA Updates Multi-Year Strategic Sustainability Performance Plan http://t.co/FGWZy5RjN7 08:45PM - 5 Dec 2013
- MT @usda: #Conservation practices prevent millions of tons of soil erosion yearly while reducing harmful runoff http://t.co/wQax8KTQO2 07:50PM - 5 Dec 2013
- South Carolina StrikeForce Meeting Reaches More Than 100 Producers http://t.co/CogsXbEuLh 07:32PM - 5 Dec 2013
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/05/2013 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 12:17PM - 5 Dec 2013
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/04/2013 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 12:08PM - 4 Dec 2013