Dairy producers enrolled in the Milk Income Loss Contract program (MILC) will have their contracts automatically extended through Sept. 30, 2013. There is no need to re-enroll in the program. The MILC program is part of several FSA-related programs that were continued with the extension of the 2008 Farm Bill. Specific information regarding changes to the program will be released soon.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces First Quarter Sugar Feedstock Flexibility Program Expectations and Sugar Tariff Rate Quotas for... http://t.co/N1eJHEOut8 06:32PM - 2 Sep 2014
- Livestock Producers Urged to Enroll in Disaster Assistance Program by Oct. 1 http://t.co/wzYi6Nw12N 05:27PM - 2 Sep 2014
- Livestock Producers Urged to Enroll in Disaster Assistance Program by Oct. 1: Release No. 0193.14 ... http://t.co/nI3h98g13C 04:33PM - 2 Sep 2014
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for September 2014 http://t.co/mH2yvhnuMg 01:26PM - 2 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/02/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:11AM - 2 Sep 2014