Dairy producers enrolled in the Milk Income Loss Contract program (MILC) will have their contracts automatically extended through Sept. 30, 2013. There is no need to re-enroll in the program. The MILC program is part of several FSA-related programs that were continued with the extension of the 2008 Farm Bill. Specific information regarding changes to the program will be released soon.
Get Email Updates
- Do you have a passion to support fellow farmers? Nominate yourself to be an #FSA County Committee Member. https://t.co/8LuW3wVxc3 01:45PM - 29 Jun 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 06/29/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:17AM - 29 Jun 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 06/28/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:08AM - 28 Jun 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 06/27/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:12AM - 27 Jun 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 06/24/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:02AM - 24 Jun 2016