Dairy producers enrolled in the Milk Income Loss Contract program (MILC) will have their contracts automatically extended through Sept. 30, 2013. There is no need to re-enroll in the program. The MILC program is part of several FSA-related programs that were continued with the extension of the 2008 Farm Bill. Specific information regarding changes to the program will be released soon.
Get Email Updates
- Grant Opportunity: Outreach & Assistance for Socially Disadvantaged Farmers & Ranchers & Veteran Farmers & Ranchers http://t.co/LeOcF5792x 01:20PM - 25 Jul 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/25/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:12AM - 25 Jul 2014
- RT @usda: TODAY the @WhiteHouse Rural Council announced a $10B private fund for rural infrastructure improvements → http://t.co/0wf3qi7jJh 05:06PM - 24 Jul 2014
- RT @usda: The WH Rural Council is helping spark investment & create jobs in rural America → http://t.co/ZN5MrR7kxG http://t.co/X1saf0NNIj 05:05PM - 24 Jul 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/24/2014 http://t.co/JYHM1ttz4o 11:09AM - 24 Jul 2014