Dairy producers enrolled in the Milk Income Loss Contract program (MILC) will have their contracts automatically extended through Sept. 30, 2013. There is no need to re-enroll in the program. The MILC program is part of several FSA-related programs that were continued with the extension of the 2008 Farm Bill. Specific information regarding changes to the program will be released soon.
Get Email Updates
- Cotton Transition Assistance Program Enrollment Begins Today https://t.co/RdMBbSJiay 08:26PM - 6 Jul 2015
- Cotton Transition Assistance Program Enrollment Begins Today: Cotton Transition Assistance Program Enrollment ... http://t.co/HRUedmqwE3 08:04PM - 6 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/06/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:12AM - 6 Jul 2015
- USDA Conservation Program Helps Reduce Flooding Concerns along Tennessee’s Red River #CRPis30 http://t.co/WgML2Mn8bb 08:54PM - 2 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/02/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 2 Jul 2015