Dairy producers enrolled in the Milk Income Loss Contract program (MILC) will have their contracts automatically extended through Sept. 30, 2013. There is no need to re-enroll in the program. The MILC program is part of several FSA-related programs that were continued with the extension of the 2008 Farm Bill. Specific information regarding changes to the program will be released soon.
Get Email Updates
- USDA and US Chamber of Commerce Foundation join forces to help military veterans find jobs in agriculture https://t.co/MLI85eBUBz 08:24PM - 12 Feb 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 02/12/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:20PM - 12 Feb 2016
- NY Times interviews Danny Consenstein, AK FSA Director about importance of closing farm-to-table gap #AgInnovates https://t.co/qBVovJ9Os7 10:08PM - 11 Feb 2016
- USDA Sees Strong Demand for Conservation Reserve Program https://t.co/FxSJc8ILvZ 08:26PM - 11 Feb 2016
- USDA and US Chamber of Commerce Foundation sign important agreement Friday to help military vets find jobs in ag. Watch for news. 07:23PM - 11 Feb 2016