Dairy producers enrolled in the Milk Income Loss Contract program (MILC) will have their contracts automatically extended through Sept. 30, 2013. There is no need to re-enroll in the program. The MILC program is part of several FSA-related programs that were continued with the extension of the 2008 Farm Bill. Specific information regarding changes to the program will be released soon.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Disaster Assistance to Help Thousands of Honeybee, Livestock and Farm-Raised Fish Producers: Release No. ... http://t.co/ocjJB41HPi 05:04PM - 24 Nov 2014
- One week left to submit ballots for 2014 #FSA county committee elections. Deadline is Dec. 1 http://t.co/BV1pHvfcYO 02:05PM - 24 Nov 2014
- #Dairy farmers have one week to apply for Dairy Margin Protection Program. Deadline is Dec. 5. http://t.co/8b8EffpDh5 #rancher 01:45PM - 24 Nov 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/24/2014 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:04PM - 24 Nov 2014
- Reminder: Deadline for @USDA Dairy Margin Protection Program extended to Dec. 5. http://t.co/PEu5VjX9i7 #dairy #rancher #farmer 05:20PM - 21 Nov 2014