Dairy producers enrolled in the Milk Income Loss Contract program (MILC) will have their contracts automatically extended through Sept. 30, 2013. There is no need to re-enroll in the program. The MILC program is part of several FSA-related programs that were continued with the extension of the 2008 Farm Bill. Specific information regarding changes to the program will be released soon.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/25/2015 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:06PM - 25 Nov 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 11/24/2015 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 12:06PM - 24 Nov 2015
- Application deadline for next round of outreach & farmer education funding is 1/22/2016 https://t.co/5eANTmofFI #FSAOutreach 03:35PM - 23 Nov 2015
- Two weeks left to #vote in #FSA County Committee Elections. Return your ballot today! https://t.co/5kLslvJCy3 #farmer #rancher 03:33PM - 23 Nov 2015
- Join the ERS webinar Tues. Nov. 24 at 12 EST for the U.S. Farm Sector Financial Situation & Outlook Nov. forecast https://t.co/mZsvUQJ1MM 03:13PM - 23 Nov 2015