Dairy producers enrolled in the Milk Income Loss Contract program (MILC) will have their contracts automatically extended through Sept. 30, 2013. There is no need to re-enroll in the program. The MILC program is part of several FSA-related programs that were continued with the extension of the 2008 Farm Bill. Specific information regarding changes to the program will be released soon.
Get Email Updates
- Monday 8/1 is the last day to nominate yourself or someone else for the #FSA County Committee https://t.co/RpkYS7KqUz 12:01PM - 29 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/29/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:05AM - 29 Jul 2016
- FSA Admin. Dolcini & Ben Flanner, Brooklyn Grange tour a 2.5 acre rooftop farm in NYC w/ Freedom Tower behind. https://t.co/4gQoC0EJY0 02:47PM - 28 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/28/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 28 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/27/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 27 Jul 2016