Dairy producers enrolled in the Milk Income Loss Contract program (MILC) will have their contracts automatically extended through Sept. 30, 2013. There is no need to re-enroll in the program. The MILC program is part of several FSA-related programs that were continued with the extension of the 2008 Farm Bill. Specific information regarding changes to the program will be released soon.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces Loan Rates for Wheat, Feed Grains and Oilseeds: USDA Announces Loan Rates for Wheat, Feed Grain... http://t.co/iq4Fqhd6pn 05:42PM - 17 Apr 2015
- USDA Announces Loan Rates for Wheat, Feed Grains and Oilseeds http://t.co/wfU3ObYFI3 05:26PM - 17 Apr 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 04/17/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 11:06AM - 17 Apr 2015
- USDA Reminds Farmers to Certify Conservation Compliance by June 1 Deadline: Release 0099.15 ... http://t.co/NXyEAqdmCv 09:20PM - 16 Apr 2015
- USDA Reminds Farmers to Certify Conservation Compliance by June 1 Deadline http://t.co/i9qVuH4TAi 08:26PM - 16 Apr 2015