The nomination period for the 2013 county committee elections opens on Monday, June 17. The nomination period — which runs through Aug. 1 — allows farmers and ranchers to select themselves or others as candidates to sit on the local county committee and help make important agricultural decisions. Members of the committee deliver FSA farm programs at the local level and make decisions needed to administer the programs in their counties. Learn more about the county committee elections, download an online application in English or Spanish.
Get Email Updates
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/22/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:07AM - 22 Oct 2014
- @USDA to Launch New Farm Bill Program to Help Provide Relief to #Farmers Affected by Severe Weather http://t.co/mLFAXHXoYO 06:32PM - 21 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/21/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:11AM - 21 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/20/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:07AM - 20 Oct 2014
- RT @PFBKristina: @usdafsa Admin Val Dolcini and PA State Exec Director Bill Wehry visited @PAFarmBureau today. http://t.co/7oAMcSJCX1 11:08AM - 17 Oct 2014