The nomination period for the 2013 county committee elections opens on Monday, June 17. The nomination period — which runs through Aug. 1 — allows farmers and ranchers to select themselves or others as candidates to sit on the local county committee and help make important agricultural decisions. Members of the committee deliver FSA farm programs at the local level and make decisions needed to administer the programs in their counties. Learn more about the county committee elections, download an online application in English or Spanish.
Get Email Updates
- @usdafsa Thanks @mkg81 01:52PM - 2 Oct 2014
- MT @mkg81: @usdafsa Administrator Val Dolcini sits down with @JoeKelsay at @KelsayFarms to talk #farmsmatter #INAg http://t.co/ddL2AiKWTi 01:51PM - 2 Oct 2014
- Producers can find their #FSA county office here: http://t.co/4KKShHnF49. Enroll in Cotton Transition Assistance Prog http://t.co/jLqVddRhJF 12:20PM - 2 Oct 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 10/02/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:11AM - 2 Oct 2014
- Producers have 1 week to enroll in Cotton Transition Assistance Prog http://t.co/jLqVddRhJF #agchat @USDA 08:20PM - 1 Oct 2014