The nomination period for the 2013 county committee elections opens on Monday, June 17. The nomination period — which runs through Aug. 1 — allows farmers and ranchers to select themselves or others as candidates to sit on the local county committee and help make important agricultural decisions. Members of the committee deliver FSA farm programs at the local level and make decisions needed to administer the programs in their counties. Learn more about the county committee elections, download an online application in English or Spanish.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Creates More Bird Habitat Opportunities on Irrigated Farmland: Release No. 0004.15 ... http://t.co/yGnCu2U8QX 08:49PM - 26 Jan 2015
- USDA Creates More Bird Habitat Opportunities on Irrigated Farmland http://t.co/BmEJOtf8t8 08:26PM - 26 Jan 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 01/26/2015 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:21PM - 26 Jan 2015
- One week left for producers who suffered grazing losses to enroll in Livestock Forage Program (LFP) Deadline 1/30 http://t.co/f1S5zxbtXf 02:20PM - 23 Jan 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 01/23/2015 http://t.co/Pt9swrT0AU 12:06PM - 23 Jan 2015