The nomination period for the 2013 county committee elections opens on Monday, June 17. The nomination period — which runs through Aug. 1 — allows farmers and ranchers to select themselves or others as candidates to sit on the local county committee and help make important agricultural decisions. Members of the committee deliver FSA farm programs at the local level and make decisions needed to administer the programs in their counties. Learn more about the county committee elections, download an online application in English or Spanish.
Get Email Updates
- Secretary Vilsack Announces Additional 800,000 Acres Dedicated to Conservation Reserve Program for Wildlife Ha... https://t.co/9dSeIARrsT 07:26PM - 29 May 2015
- Secretary Vilsack Announces Additional 800,000 Acres Dedicated to Conservation Reserve Program for Wildlife Ha... http://t.co/oWN5GH5euq 05:17PM - 29 May 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/29/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:21AM - 29 May 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/28/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 28 May 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 05/27/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:35AM - 27 May 2015