The nomination period for the 2013 county committee elections opens on Monday, June 17. The nomination period — which runs through Aug. 1 — allows farmers and ranchers to select themselves or others as candidates to sit on the local county committee and help make important agricultural decisions. Members of the committee deliver FSA farm programs at the local level and make decisions needed to administer the programs in their counties. Learn more about the county committee elections, download an online application in English or Spanish.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Announces Additional Financial Incentives for Conservation Reserve Program Participants to Improve Forest H... https://t.co/jNyqBhgldp 05:29PM - 9 Dec 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/09/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:07PM - 9 Dec 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 12/08/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx88TvO 12:21PM - 8 Dec 2016
- USDA Expands Farm Loans for Native Americans Farming and Ranching on Tribal Land https://t.co/XN1m1mbuoN 11:32PM - 7 Dec 2016
- USDA Announces New Conservation Opportunities to Improve Water Quality and Restore Wildlife Habitat https://t.co/OzQ5VwSUoC 11:32PM - 7 Dec 2016