The nomination period for the 2013 county committee elections opens on Monday, June 17. The nomination period — which runs through Aug. 1 — allows farmers and ranchers to select themselves or others as candidates to sit on the local county committee and help make important agricultural decisions. Members of the committee deliver FSA farm programs at the local level and make decisions needed to administer the programs in their counties. Learn more about the county committee elections, download an online application in English or Spanish.
Get Email Updates
- USDA Reminds Dairy Producers of Nov. 20 Deadline: USDA Reminds Dairy Producers of Nov. 20 Deadline Enr... https://t.co/fqDvpL3t32 07:31PM - 1 Jul 2016
- USDA Announces No Actions Under Feedstock Flexibility Program https://t.co/SqSy1s8kgp 03:26PM - 1 Jul 2016
- USDA Announces Commodity Credit Corporation Lending Rates for July 2016 https://t.co/sB0CvgjZYc 01:30PM - 1 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/01/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:27AM - 1 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 06/30/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:07AM - 30 Jun 2016