The nomination period for the 2013 county committee elections opens on Monday, June 17. The nomination period — which runs through Aug. 1 — allows farmers and ranchers to select themselves or others as candidates to sit on the local county committee and help make important agricultural decisions. Members of the committee deliver FSA farm programs at the local level and make decisions needed to administer the programs in their counties. Learn more about the county committee elections, download an online application in English or Spanish.
Get Email Updates
- Monday 8/1 is the last day to nominate yourself or someone else for the #FSA County Committee https://t.co/RpkYS7KqUz 12:01PM - 29 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/29/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:05AM - 29 Jul 2016
- FSA Admin. Dolcini & Ben Flanner, Brooklyn Grange tour a 2.5 acre rooftop farm in NYC w/ Freedom Tower behind. https://t.co/4gQoC0EJY0 02:47PM - 28 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/28/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 28 Jul 2016
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/27/2016 https://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:16AM - 27 Jul 2016