The nomination period for the 2013 county committee elections opens on Monday, June 17. The nomination period — which runs through Aug. 1 — allows farmers and ranchers to select themselves or others as candidates to sit on the local county committee and help make important agricultural decisions. Members of the committee deliver FSA farm programs at the local level and make decisions needed to administer the programs in their counties. Learn more about the county committee elections, download an online application in English or Spanish.
Get Email Updates
- Livestock producers should enroll in disaster assistance prgm by Oct. 1 to avoid reduction in amt of assistance rec'd http://t.co/0c1qyD6aR6 09:15PM - 12 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/12/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:09AM - 12 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/11/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:21AM - 11 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/10/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:06AM - 10 Sep 2014
- Daily Market Rates effective 09/09/2014 http://t.co/HBhosek8U0 11:06AM - 9 Sep 2014