The nomination period for the 2013 county committee elections opens on Monday, June 17. The nomination period — which runs through Aug. 1 — allows farmers and ranchers to select themselves or others as candidates to sit on the local county committee and help make important agricultural decisions. Members of the committee deliver FSA farm programs at the local level and make decisions needed to administer the programs in their counties. Learn more about the county committee elections, download an online application in English or Spanish.
Get Email Updates
- Cotton Transition Assistance Program Enrollment Begins Today https://t.co/RdMBbSJiay 08:26PM - 6 Jul 2015
- Cotton Transition Assistance Program Enrollment Begins Today: Cotton Transition Assistance Program Enrollment ... http://t.co/HRUedmqwE3 08:04PM - 6 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/06/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:12AM - 6 Jul 2015
- USDA Conservation Program Helps Reduce Flooding Concerns along Tennessee’s Red River #CRPis30 http://t.co/WgML2Mn8bb 08:54PM - 2 Jul 2015
- Daily Market Rates effective 07/02/2015 http://t.co/CjDtx8qunm 11:06AM - 2 Jul 2015