The spring edition of the MIDAS Press newsletter is now available online and features updates on recent project accomplishments and an overview of the FSA Modernization Initiative. Articles highlight progress made by the Technical Architecture Group that is working to ensure a seamless operation of the end-to-end technical environment and the Solution Architecture Group that is addressing integration issues in the MIDAS/Financial Management Modernization Initiative business process. Other articles include information on acreage reporting and farm records and the benefits MIDAS will have on these process areas. Read the MIDAS Press.
Get Email Updates
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/Ifcj33zcxM 05:29PM - 7 Dec 2022
- RT @USDA: Registration is now open for the 99th annual Agricultural Outlook Forum, USDA’s largest and premier annual event. The two-day eve… 10:35PM - 6 Dec 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: With 2023 just a calendar page away, have you considered which #ConservationResolutions to adopt in the new year? For the n… 08:10PM - 6 Dec 2022
- Find information about specific disasters and emergencies, how to prepare, recover, and help build long-term resili… https://t.co/MjhyHXWlCl 05:45PM - 6 Dec 2022
- We're supporting America's next generation of farmers and ranchers through our “Beginning Farmer” direct and guaran… https://t.co/RE91XWjfyx 03:43PM - 5 Dec 2022