The spring edition of the MIDAS Press newsletter is now available online and features updates on recent project accomplishments and an overview of the FSA Modernization Initiative. Articles highlight progress made by the Technical Architecture Group that is working to ensure a seamless operation of the end-to-end technical environment and the Solution Architecture Group that is addressing integration issues in the MIDAS/Financial Management Modernization Initiative business process. Other articles include information on acreage reporting and farm records and the benefits MIDAS will have on these process areas. Read the MIDAS Press.
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: Our new, easy-to-use CFAP 2 Eligible Commodities Finder makes finding payment rates specific to your operation simple. From… 07:42PM - 25 Sep 2020
- Don’t let the sun set on your one-time opportunity to update crop yields for Price Loss Coverage! Deadline is Sept.… https://t.co/LyQOVPixp6 06:18PM - 25 Sep 2020
- FSA can help you with the cost of transitioning to organic. Learn more: https://t.co/S2FQuU0d46 #OrganicAg https://t.co/yMP1XAC944 04:28PM - 25 Sep 2020
- FSA makes operating loans of up to $5,000 to eligible individual youths ages 10 to 20 to finance income-producing,… https://t.co/HriVMXdaQQ 09:41PM - 24 Sep 2020
- RT @FarmersGov: The Coronavirus Food Assistance Program 2 provides assistance for agricultural producers who continue to be impacted by #CO… 06:26PM - 24 Sep 2020