The USDA Commodity Credit Corporation, which helps stabilize, support and protect farm income and prices, released interest rates for August 2012. The borrowing rate-based charge is 0.250, unchanged from June, while the 1996 and subsequent crop year commodity and marketing assistance loans dispersed during August is 1.250, unchanged from last month. Interest rates for Farm Storage Facility Loans and discount rates for the Tobacco Transition Payment Program also are available. Read more.
Get Email Updates
- The Livestock Forage Program compensates eligible livestock producers who've suffered grazing losses due to drought… https://t.co/xlvEcmHo7c 09:21PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @USDA_NRCS: The deadline for the @USDA Partnerships for Climate-Smart Commodities second funding pool is June 10 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Don’t… 05:12PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA continues to take steps to mitigate global food supply challenges caused by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, includi… 04:26PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA is partnering with the Port of Oakland and Northwest Seaport Alliance to relieve congestion and capacity issues. @us… 08:39PM - 25 May 2022
- .@USDA is mailing 303,000 pre-filled applications for the Emergency Relief Program, a new program designed to help… https://t.co/YF51CKHnUs 07:45PM - 25 May 2022