USDA will begin issuing several key statistical reports at 12 p.m. EDT beginning January 2013. The time modification was in response to changes in market hours by major commodity exchanges. Statistical reports affected include the World Agricultural Supply and Demand Estimates, Acreage, Crop Production, Grain Stocks, Prospective Plantings, and Small Grains Summary. The current USDA release time of 8:30 a.m. EDT will remain in effect until Jan. 1, 2013. The time for livestock reports currently released at 3:00 p.m. will not change. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: .@nature_org and others will help build #ClimateSmart markets, increase capital investments in tree planting to increase th… 08:29PM - 5 Oct 2022
- Our microloan program was created to better serve the unique financial operating needs of new, niche, and small to… https://t.co/tDs85LqiLi 06:28PM - 5 Oct 2022
- RT @usdaRMA: Join us for a virtual RMA Roadshow on Oct. 11 and Oct. 13 where experts will discuss insurance options for specialty crop, org… 05:48PM - 5 Oct 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: With this project @txresearch and others will pilot a five-year multi-commodity project to transition Texas' large agricult… 03:53PM - 5 Oct 2022
- If you're transitioning to organic farming, we can help. Visit our Help for Organic Farming page:… https://t.co/sOFb0yB9o8 05:15PM - 4 Oct 2022