The USDA Risk Management Agency along with the Center for Rural Affairs will cosponsor a webinar to help veterans start a career in agriculture. The “Farm Training Webinar” will be held Friday, Nov. 16 at 7 p.m., CST, and will include information on financing, land access options, disability assistance and USDA Farm Service Agency loan programs. The free, 90-minute webinar was developed to allow all interested veterans an opportunity to learn about farming and agriculture wherever they are located, including those deployed overseas. To access the webinar visit https://connect.cis.ksu.edu/veteranfarmer and log in as a guest. No registration is not required. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- .@USDA Announces December 2022 Lending Rates for Ag Producers https://t.co/pjyw9DtHAf https://t.co/uU33l6fMoi 06:59PM - 1 Dec 2022
- Administrator Zach Ducheneaux discusses the importance of casting your vote for FSA's 2022 County Committee Electio… https://t.co/GJet64ipyV 05:50PM - 30 Nov 2022
- From bees and pollinators to underserved farmers, we have fact sheets on more than 100 programs.… https://t.co/5hbxzXkZap 05:43PM - 29 Nov 2022
- Only one week left to submit ballots for the @usdafsa County Committee and Urban County Committee Election.… https://t.co/NQfKmkcY4a 03:44PM - 28 Nov 2022
- You can find information on the farm loan programs in your region by visiting your state office’s FSA page.… https://t.co/2ejC8vTJMz 01:57PM - 25 Nov 2022