Dairymen may have lost several cows due to drought, high feed prices and heat, but milk production has remained steady, according to USDA’s latest dairy report. Released last week, the report showed milk production in the 23 major states averaged 1,791 pounds in October, just one pound above October 2011 figures. The number of milk cows on farms was 8.47 million, which is 10,000 heads less than last October. Review the report.
Get Email Updates
- @goobersnut @usda_nass @1 Hmm! 🤔 We're asking around to see... 08:32PM - 12 Aug 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA is here to help farmers, ranchers, and foresters get the loan support they need to be successful. Let’s work togethe… 05:47PM - 12 Aug 2022
- Microloans offer flexible access to credit and serve as an attractive loan alternative for smaller farming operatio… https://t.co/MNTttNDPN7 03:56PM - 12 Aug 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: Meet Visar Duane of Purple Skies Farm in North Royalton, Ohio. With help from @USDA_NRCS, she expanded her reach as a local… 03:18PM - 12 Aug 2022
- @ksoutdoors Hi Mike, Here's our webpage on CRP and CRP enrollment: https://t.co/KWkGt28IRv If you don't find what… https://t.co/cSryiLbqC0 10:41PM - 11 Aug 2022