Deployment schedules and testing updates are just a few features headlining the latest issue of the MIDAS Press. The fall issue highlights ways the MIDAS team is working to ensure organizational readiness and a higher degree of confidence in the system while going through testing phases to validate that the system will be fully functional and able to meet FSA program needs once it goes live. Other articles include an overview of the super user boot camp and how USDA Connect provides innovation across the MIDAS project. Read the MIDAS Press.
Get Email Updates
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/iYIPJK9BB8 08:37PM - 3 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021
- Looking for something? The AskUSDA tool makes it easy to find information all across our organization in one place!… https://t.co/MwRwTSesx5 04:11PM - 1 Dec 2021