A little over a week remains for participants to receive the early registration discount for the 2013 Agricultural Outlook Forum. The forum — held Feb. 21-22 in Arlington, Va. — will feature 25 sessions with more than 85 speakers discussing issues related to risk management, food price and farm income, global crop insurance, conservation for water, soil and forests, and other topics. Early bird registration discount ends Jan. 21. After that date, participants must register at the regular rate. Learn more or register today.
Get Email Updates
- The Livestock Forage Program compensates eligible livestock producers who've suffered grazing losses due to drought… https://t.co/xlvEcmHo7c 09:21PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @USDA_NRCS: The deadline for the @USDA Partnerships for Climate-Smart Commodities second funding pool is June 10 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Don’t… 05:12PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA continues to take steps to mitigate global food supply challenges caused by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, includi… 04:26PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA is partnering with the Port of Oakland and Northwest Seaport Alliance to relieve congestion and capacity issues. @us… 08:39PM - 25 May 2022
- .@USDA is mailing 303,000 pre-filled applications for the Emergency Relief Program, a new program designed to help… https://t.co/YF51CKHnUs 07:45PM - 25 May 2022