Former South Dakota Sen. Tom Daschle will take the podium next month as one of the guest speakers during the 2013 Agricultural Outlook Forum. The forum — held Feb. 21-22 in Arlington, Va. — will focus on the theme “Managing Risk in the 21st Century” and feature 25 sessions with more than 85 speakers. Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack will present the keynote address, followed by Daschle and USDA Chief Economist Joseph Glauber. Early registration is open through Jan. 21. After that date, participants must register at the regular rate. Learn more or register today.
Get Email Updates
- We offer a variety of programs to help farmers, ranchers, communities, and businesses that have been hard hit by na… https://t.co/6DXK4GurHx 05:44PM - 6 Jul 2022
- We'll be sending pre-filled Emergency Relief Program applications to about 9,000 producers with Noninsured Disaster… https://t.co/1l4wN4L1jQ 06:35PM - 5 Jul 2022
- Ready to expand your operation? Check out our loan interest rates as of July 1, 2022: https://t.co/r81YmV5OSO 06:27PM - 5 Jul 2022
- The Livestock Forage Program compensates eligible livestock producers who've suffered grazing losses due to drought… https://t.co/2Ik9WPT7NM 03:36PM - 1 Jul 2022
- Our electronic Loan Deficiency Payment Service (eLDP) is an Internet-based service allowing producers to request LD… https://t.co/de0NQa0byn 06:17PM - 30 Jun 2022