The U.S. Department of Agriculture is seeking nominations for the Beginning Farmers and Ranchers Advisory Committee. Members of the committee advise the Agriculture Secretary on matters affecting new farmers and ranchers and consider goals and objectives necessary to implement recommendations. Nomination forms are available online and must be submitted by Jan. 16. Learn more or access the nomination form.
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: .@nature_org and others will help build #ClimateSmart markets, increase capital investments in tree planting to increase th… 08:29PM - 5 Oct 2022
- Our microloan program was created to better serve the unique financial operating needs of new, niche, and small to… https://t.co/tDs85LqiLi 06:28PM - 5 Oct 2022
- RT @usdaRMA: Join us for a virtual RMA Roadshow on Oct. 11 and Oct. 13 where experts will discuss insurance options for specialty crop, org… 05:48PM - 5 Oct 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: With this project @txresearch and others will pilot a five-year multi-commodity project to transition Texas' large agricult… 03:53PM - 5 Oct 2022
- If you're transitioning to organic farming, we can help. Visit our Help for Organic Farming page:… https://t.co/sOFb0yB9o8 05:15PM - 4 Oct 2022