The deadline to turn in the 2012 Agricultural Census has been extended to March 15 to ensure that all farms are counted. To date, more than 1.4 million forms have been submitted to the U.S. Department of Agriculture. An additional form will be sent to producers who missed the original deadline. Forms can be returned by mail or online by visiting www.agcensus.usda.gov. Federal law requires all agricultural producers to participate in the census and requires USDA to keep all personal information confidential. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Interested in a farm loan? Here is an overview of our programs: https://t.co/WaVlRG85M6 https://t.co/AK5HsJOFh4 03:06PM - 6 Dec 2021
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/iYIPJK9BB8 08:37PM - 3 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021