The marketing assistance loan (MAL) and loan deficiency payment (LDP) provisions have been extended for the 2013 crop year. MALs and LDPs provide financing and marketing assistance for wheat, rice, feed grains, soybeans and other oilseeds, peanuts, pulse crops, cotton, honey and wool. MALs provide producers interim financing at or after harvest to help meet cash flow needs without having to sell commodities when market prices are typically at harvest-time lows. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- The Livestock Forage Program compensates eligible livestock producers who've suffered grazing losses due to drought… https://t.co/xlvEcmHo7c 09:21PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @USDA_NRCS: The deadline for the @USDA Partnerships for Climate-Smart Commodities second funding pool is June 10 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Don’t… 05:12PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA continues to take steps to mitigate global food supply challenges caused by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, includi… 04:26PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA is partnering with the Port of Oakland and Northwest Seaport Alliance to relieve congestion and capacity issues. @us… 08:39PM - 25 May 2022
- .@USDA is mailing 303,000 pre-filled applications for the Emergency Relief Program, a new program designed to help… https://t.co/YF51CKHnUs 07:45PM - 25 May 2022