The marketing assistance loan (MAL) and loan deficiency payment (LDP) provisions have been extended for the 2013 crop year. MALs and LDPs provide financing and marketing assistance for wheat, rice, feed grains, soybeans and other oilseeds, peanuts, pulse crops, cotton, honey and wool. MALs provide producers interim financing at or after harvest to help meet cash flow needs without having to sell commodities when market prices are typically at harvest-time lows. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: .@nature_org and others will help build #ClimateSmart markets, increase capital investments in tree planting to increase th… 08:29PM - 5 Oct 2022
- Our microloan program was created to better serve the unique financial operating needs of new, niche, and small to… https://t.co/tDs85LqiLi 06:28PM - 5 Oct 2022
- RT @usdaRMA: Join us for a virtual RMA Roadshow on Oct. 11 and Oct. 13 where experts will discuss insurance options for specialty crop, org… 05:48PM - 5 Oct 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: With this project @txresearch and others will pilot a five-year multi-commodity project to transition Texas' large agricult… 03:53PM - 5 Oct 2022
- If you're transitioning to organic farming, we can help. Visit our Help for Organic Farming page:… https://t.co/sOFb0yB9o8 05:15PM - 4 Oct 2022