Agribusinesses are booming. With farm incomes at record highs, producers are purchasing more seed, fertilizer and equipment. The result? A massive recruiting effort at colleges and universities to find soon-to-be graduates with agriculture degrees. While many college graduates may face a bleak economy, agriculture students are leaving college and walking directly into jobs, with some positions starting at $50,000 a year. Read more (The Wall Street Journal).
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021
- Looking for something? The AskUSDA tool makes it easy to find information all across our organization in one place!… https://t.co/MwRwTSesx5 04:11PM - 1 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: With #NoTillNovember winding down, you don’t have to pick the plow up. Use these 5 tips to build healthier soils every mont… 05:15AM - 1 Dec 2021