Hispanic and women farmers and ranchers who allege discrimination by USDA in past decades have until March 25, 2013, to file a claim in order to receive a cash payment or loan forgiveness. The claims process is a voluntary alternative to litigation for each Hispanic or female farmer or rancher who can prove that USDA denied an application for loan or loan servicing assistance for discriminatory reasons for certain time periods between 1981 and 2000. Claimants may contact a call center representative at 1-888-508-4429 for a package or download the forms online. Learn more or download the online forms.
Get Email Updates
- You can find information on the farm loan programs in your region by visiting your state office’s FSA page.… https://t.co/2ejC8vTJMz 01:57PM - 25 Nov 2022
- The Inflation Reduction Act Assistance for Distressed Borrowers is designed to keep borrowers farming. Learn about… https://t.co/yZpxg83WiD 05:41PM - 23 Nov 2022
- County Committee and Urban County Committee Elections are currently underway! Remember to cast your vote by Dec. 5.… https://t.co/BwOFNcgS7B 05:41PM - 22 Nov 2022
- A farm loan helped turn Kevin McFee’s dream of owning a ranch into a reality. Now a landowner, McFee uses @USDA pro… https://t.co/UlFqsBAXZT 03:43PM - 21 Nov 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: Working with @USDA_NRCS, Clint Wilcox in Oklahoma fully transitioned to no-till farming on his Oklahoma operation. Learn mo… 04:32PM - 18 Nov 2022