Members of the House of Representatives voted on a continuing resolution Wednesday that would keep federal salaries frozen through September and uphold the $982 billion sequester. Should the legislation pass, the government would avoid a shut down on March 27 and federal employees would face their third consecutive year with a pay freeze. The Senate is expected to pass the measure with minor changes. Read more (Government Executive).
Get Email Updates
- Interested in a farm loan? Here is an overview of our programs: https://t.co/WaVlRG85M6 https://t.co/AK5HsJOFh4 03:06PM - 6 Dec 2021
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/iYIPJK9BB8 08:37PM - 3 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021