Members of the House of Representatives voted on a continuing resolution Wednesday that would keep federal salaries frozen through September and uphold the $982 billion sequester. Should the legislation pass, the government would avoid a shut down on March 27 and federal employees would face their third consecutive year with a pay freeze. The Senate is expected to pass the measure with minor changes. Read more (Government Executive).
Get Email Updates
- We offer a variety of programs to help farmers, ranchers, communities, and businesses that have been hard hit by na… https://t.co/6DXK4GurHx 05:44PM - 6 Jul 2022
- We'll be sending pre-filled Emergency Relief Program applications to about 9,000 producers with Noninsured Disaster… https://t.co/1l4wN4L1jQ 06:35PM - 5 Jul 2022
- Ready to expand your operation? Check out our loan interest rates as of July 1, 2022: https://t.co/r81YmV5OSO 06:27PM - 5 Jul 2022
- The Livestock Forage Program compensates eligible livestock producers who've suffered grazing losses due to drought… https://t.co/2Ik9WPT7NM 03:36PM - 1 Jul 2022
- Our electronic Loan Deficiency Payment Service (eLDP) is an Internet-based service allowing producers to request LD… https://t.co/de0NQa0byn 06:17PM - 30 Jun 2022