Members of the House of Representatives voted on a continuing resolution Wednesday that would keep federal salaries frozen through September and uphold the $982 billion sequester. Should the legislation pass, the government would avoid a shut down on March 27 and federal employees would face their third consecutive year with a pay freeze. The Senate is expected to pass the measure with minor changes. Read more (Government Executive).
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: Our new, easy-to-use CFAP 2 Eligible Commodities Finder makes finding payment rates specific to your operation simple. From… 07:42PM - 25 Sep 2020
- Don’t let the sun set on your one-time opportunity to update crop yields for Price Loss Coverage! Deadline is Sept.… https://t.co/LyQOVPixp6 06:18PM - 25 Sep 2020
- FSA can help you with the cost of transitioning to organic. Learn more: https://t.co/S2FQuU0d46 #OrganicAg https://t.co/yMP1XAC944 04:28PM - 25 Sep 2020
- FSA makes operating loans of up to $5,000 to eligible individual youths ages 10 to 20 to finance income-producing,… https://t.co/HriVMXdaQQ 09:41PM - 24 Sep 2020
- RT @FarmersGov: The Coronavirus Food Assistance Program 2 provides assistance for agricultural producers who continue to be impacted by #CO… 06:26PM - 24 Sep 2020