Members of the House of Representatives voted on a continuing resolution Wednesday that would keep federal salaries frozen through September and uphold the $982 billion sequester. Should the legislation pass, the government would avoid a shut down on March 27 and federal employees would face their third consecutive year with a pay freeze. The Senate is expected to pass the measure with minor changes. Read more (Government Executive).
Get Email Updates
- .@USDA Announces December 2022 Lending Rates for Ag Producers https://t.co/pjyw9DtHAf https://t.co/uU33l6fMoi 06:59PM - 1 Dec 2022
- Administrator Zach Ducheneaux discusses the importance of casting your vote for FSA's 2022 County Committee Electio… https://t.co/GJet64ipyV 05:50PM - 30 Nov 2022
- From bees and pollinators to underserved farmers, we have fact sheets on more than 100 programs.… https://t.co/5hbxzXkZap 05:43PM - 29 Nov 2022
- Only one week left to submit ballots for the @usdafsa County Committee and Urban County Committee Election.… https://t.co/NQfKmkcY4a 03:44PM - 28 Nov 2022
- You can find information on the farm loan programs in your region by visiting your state office’s FSA page.… https://t.co/2ejC8vTJMz 01:57PM - 25 Nov 2022