Only one week remains for Hispanic and women farmers and ranchers who allege discrimination by USDA in past decades to file a claim in order to receive a cash payment or loan forgiveness. The claims process is a voluntary alternative to litigation for each Hispanic or female farmer or rancher who can prove that USDA denied an application for loan or loan servicing assistance for discriminatory reasons for certain time periods between 1981 and 2000. Claimants may contact a call center representative at 1-888-508-4429 for a package or download the forms online. Learn more or download the online forms.
Get Email Updates
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/Ifcj33zcxM 05:29PM - 7 Dec 2022
- RT @USDA: Registration is now open for the 99th annual Agricultural Outlook Forum, USDA’s largest and premier annual event. The two-day eve… 10:35PM - 6 Dec 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: With 2023 just a calendar page away, have you considered which #ConservationResolutions to adopt in the new year? For the n… 08:10PM - 6 Dec 2022
- Find information about specific disasters and emergencies, how to prepare, recover, and help build long-term resili… https://t.co/MjhyHXWlCl 05:45PM - 6 Dec 2022
- We're supporting America's next generation of farmers and ranchers through our “Beginning Farmer” direct and guaran… https://t.co/RE91XWjfyx 03:43PM - 5 Dec 2022