Only one week remains for Hispanic and women farmers and ranchers who allege discrimination by USDA in past decades to file a claim in order to receive a cash payment or loan forgiveness. The claims process is a voluntary alternative to litigation for each Hispanic or female farmer or rancher who can prove that USDA denied an application for loan or loan servicing assistance for discriminatory reasons for certain time periods between 1981 and 2000. Claimants may contact a call center representative at 1-888-508-4429 for a package or download the forms online. Learn more or download the online forms.
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021
- Looking for something? The AskUSDA tool makes it easy to find information all across our organization in one place!… https://t.co/MwRwTSesx5 04:11PM - 1 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: With #NoTillNovember winding down, you don’t have to pick the plow up. Use these 5 tips to build healthier soils every mont… 05:15AM - 1 Dec 2021