About $152 million will be cut from several FSA programs, affecting nearly 350,000 farmers. According to Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack, the cuts come from the direct-payment subsidy and affect producers participating in the Milk Income Loss Program (MILC), the Supplemental Revenue Assistance program (SURE) and the Noninsured Assistance Program (NAP). The cuts are part of the sequester that took effect at the beginning of the month. Read more (Reuters).
Get Email Updates
- We offer a variety of programs to help farmers, ranchers, communities, and businesses that have been hard hit by na… https://t.co/6DXK4GurHx 05:44PM - 6 Jul 2022
- We'll be sending pre-filled Emergency Relief Program applications to about 9,000 producers with Noninsured Disaster… https://t.co/1l4wN4L1jQ 06:35PM - 5 Jul 2022
- Ready to expand your operation? Check out our loan interest rates as of July 1, 2022: https://t.co/r81YmV5OSO 06:27PM - 5 Jul 2022
- The Livestock Forage Program compensates eligible livestock producers who've suffered grazing losses due to drought… https://t.co/2Ik9WPT7NM 03:36PM - 1 Jul 2022
- Our electronic Loan Deficiency Payment Service (eLDP) is an Internet-based service allowing producers to request LD… https://t.co/de0NQa0byn 06:17PM - 30 Jun 2022