A future farmer and artist is what describes Ann Malene Watson. An 8th grade student at Strathmore Middle School in Tulare County, Calif., Ann was one of 12 students whose artwork won the 2012-2013 Tulare County Farm Bureau calendar art contest. The contest solicits artwork depicting agricultural scenes from students in grades K-12. The calendars, which run April 2012 to March 2013, were distributed throughout the county. Ann is part of FSA as a Rural Youth Loan borrower and has a hog project through the Future Farmers of America program that she will show at the fair in May.
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: Harvesting corn 🌽 is a family affair for Tom, Kory, and Jake Kalscheur in Pine Bluff, WI. They represent 3 generations far… 07:31PM - 27 Oct 2020
- Our wide range of low-interest loans can meet the financial needs of any farm operation for just about any purpose.… https://t.co/bI3wL3UkPT 03:31PM - 27 Oct 2020
- FSA Administrator Fordyce encourages dairy producers to sign up for the DMC program before the December 11 deadline… https://t.co/HaoBRKqD6E 08:41PM - 26 Oct 2020
- FSA has approved more than $7 billion in payments to producers who have applied for the Coronavirus Food Assistance… https://t.co/ka8ftQVITi 06:45PM - 26 Oct 2020
- RT @USDA_NRCS: Do you know someone with interest and expertise in air quality issues related to ag? Consider nominating them for @USDA’s Ta… 05:43PM - 26 Oct 2020