Farmers and ranchers can expect to receive survey forms from the USDA National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) next month, as the agency gathers information about this season’s crop production, livestock inventory and grain in storage. The first two weeks of June, producers can expect to receive a survey form or be interviewed by an enumerator. “As we move into the crop production season there is still a sense of uncertainty about how it is shaping up across the country. Responses to the June surveys will help ensure that decisions affecting producers and their operations are based on the facts, straight from the source.” Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- @goobersnut @usda_nass @1 Hmm! 🤔 We're asking around to see... 08:32PM - 12 Aug 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA is here to help farmers, ranchers, and foresters get the loan support they need to be successful. Let’s work togethe… 05:47PM - 12 Aug 2022
- Microloans offer flexible access to credit and serve as an attractive loan alternative for smaller farming operatio… https://t.co/MNTttNDPN7 03:56PM - 12 Aug 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: Meet Visar Duane of Purple Skies Farm in North Royalton, Ohio. With help from @USDA_NRCS, she expanded her reach as a local… 03:18PM - 12 Aug 2022
- @ksoutdoors Hi Mike, Here's our webpage on CRP and CRP enrollment: https://t.co/KWkGt28IRv If you don't find what… https://t.co/cSryiLbqC0 10:41PM - 11 Aug 2022