All Wisconsin Farm Service Agency county offices throughout the state will host an open house to share information on the FSA County Committee Election process. The open house — held Wed., July 10 from 1-3 p.m. — is an opportunity for producers and landowners to visit their county office and find out how serving on a county committee can make a difference. County committee members help deliver FSA farm programs at the local level and work to ensure the programs meet the needs of local producers. The nomination period for this year’s election runs from June 15 to Aug. 1. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021
- Looking for something? The AskUSDA tool makes it easy to find information all across our organization in one place!… https://t.co/MwRwTSesx5 04:11PM - 1 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: With #NoTillNovember winding down, you don’t have to pick the plow up. Use these 5 tips to build healthier soils every mont… 05:15AM - 1 Dec 2021