Corn production is forecast to jump 28 percent to 13.8 billion bushels. If the forecast is met, it will be the largest corn production on record in the United States, according to the latest USDA Crop Production report released Aug. 12. Soybean production is expected to be up 8 percent from 2012 with 3.26 billion bushels. If met, that would be the third largest on record. All cotton and wheat production is expected to be down 25 percent and 7 percent, respectively, when compared to 2012. Read the August Crop Production Report.
Get Email Updates
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/iYIPJK9BB8 08:37PM - 3 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021
- Looking for something? The AskUSDA tool makes it easy to find information all across our organization in one place!… https://t.co/MwRwTSesx5 04:11PM - 1 Dec 2021