Corn production is forecast to jump 28 percent to 13.8 billion bushels. If the forecast is met, it will be the largest corn production on record in the United States, according to the latest USDA Crop Production report released Aug. 12. Soybean production is expected to be up 8 percent from 2012 with 3.26 billion bushels. If met, that would be the third largest on record. All cotton and wheat production is expected to be down 25 percent and 7 percent, respectively, when compared to 2012. Read the August Crop Production Report.
Get Email Updates
- .@USDA Announces December 2022 Lending Rates for Ag Producers https://t.co/pjyw9DtHAf https://t.co/uU33l6fMoi 06:59PM - 1 Dec 2022
- Administrator Zach Ducheneaux discusses the importance of casting your vote for FSA's 2022 County Committee Electio… https://t.co/GJet64ipyV 05:50PM - 30 Nov 2022
- From bees and pollinators to underserved farmers, we have fact sheets on more than 100 programs.… https://t.co/5hbxzXkZap 05:43PM - 29 Nov 2022
- Only one week left to submit ballots for the @usdafsa County Committee and Urban County Committee Election.… https://t.co/NQfKmkcY4a 03:44PM - 28 Nov 2022
- You can find information on the farm loan programs in your region by visiting your state office’s FSA page.… https://t.co/2ejC8vTJMz 01:57PM - 25 Nov 2022