Farm income is forecast to be $120.6 billion in 2013, according to a report released this week by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. That is up 6 percent from the 2012 estimate of $113.8 billion. When adjusted for inflation, the 2013 farm income is expected to be the second highest on record since 1973. Record crop production leads the increase along with livestock, dairy and poultry production, which is expected to increase more than 5 percent in 2013. Read the report.
Get Email Updates
- We provide emergency loans to help producers recover from production and physical losses due to drought, flooding,… https://t.co/AXcynFQyG3 04:59AM - 28 May 2022
- The Livestock Forage Program compensates eligible livestock producers who've suffered grazing losses due to drought… https://t.co/xlvEcmHo7c 09:21PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @USDA_NRCS: The deadline for the @USDA Partnerships for Climate-Smart Commodities second funding pool is June 10 at 11:59 p.m. ET. Don’t… 05:12PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA continues to take steps to mitigate global food supply challenges caused by the Russian invasion of Ukraine, includi… 04:26PM - 26 May 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: .@USDA is partnering with the Port of Oakland and Northwest Seaport Alliance to relieve congestion and capacity issues. @us… 08:39PM - 25 May 2022