Farm income is forecast to be $120.6 billion in 2013, according to a report released this week by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. That is up 6 percent from the 2012 estimate of $113.8 billion. When adjusted for inflation, the 2013 farm income is expected to be the second highest on record since 1973. Record crop production leads the increase along with livestock, dairy and poultry production, which is expected to increase more than 5 percent in 2013. Read the report.
Get Email Updates
- Interested in a farm loan? Here is an overview of our programs: https://t.co/WaVlRG85M6 https://t.co/AK5HsJOFh4 03:06PM - 6 Dec 2021
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/iYIPJK9BB8 08:37PM - 3 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021