Farm income is forecast to be $120.6 billion in 2013, according to a report released this week by the U.S. Department of Agriculture. That is up 6 percent from the 2012 estimate of $113.8 billion. When adjusted for inflation, the 2013 farm income is expected to be the second highest on record since 1973. Record crop production leads the increase along with livestock, dairy and poultry production, which is expected to increase more than 5 percent in 2013. Read the report.
Get Email Updates
- .@USDA Announces December 2022 Lending Rates for Ag Producers https://t.co/pjyw9DtHAf https://t.co/uU33l6fMoi 06:59PM - 1 Dec 2022
- Administrator Zach Ducheneaux discusses the importance of casting your vote for FSA's 2022 County Committee Electio… https://t.co/GJet64ipyV 05:50PM - 30 Nov 2022
- From bees and pollinators to underserved farmers, we have fact sheets on more than 100 programs.… https://t.co/5hbxzXkZap 05:43PM - 29 Nov 2022
- Only one week left to submit ballots for the @usdafsa County Committee and Urban County Committee Election.… https://t.co/NQfKmkcY4a 03:44PM - 28 Nov 2022
- You can find information on the farm loan programs in your region by visiting your state office’s FSA page.… https://t.co/2ejC8vTJMz 01:57PM - 25 Nov 2022