The U.S. Department of Agriculture soon will publish a notice in the Federal Register seeking public comment on how the coexistence of all sectors of agricultural production can be strengthened. From traditionally produced crops, to organic, identity preserved and genetically engineered crops, USDA supports all sectors and wants each to successfully provide products to U.S. markets and abroad. Comments should offer suggestions on how to foster communication and collaboration among all sectors. The comment period will last 60 days after the notice is published in the Federal Register. Learn more or review the docket.
Get Email Updates
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/Ifcj33zcxM 05:29PM - 7 Dec 2022
- RT @USDA: Registration is now open for the 99th annual Agricultural Outlook Forum, USDA’s largest and premier annual event. The two-day eve… 10:35PM - 6 Dec 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: With 2023 just a calendar page away, have you considered which #ConservationResolutions to adopt in the new year? For the n… 08:10PM - 6 Dec 2022
- Find information about specific disasters and emergencies, how to prepare, recover, and help build long-term resili… https://t.co/MjhyHXWlCl 05:45PM - 6 Dec 2022
- We're supporting America's next generation of farmers and ranchers through our “Beginning Farmer” direct and guaran… https://t.co/RE91XWjfyx 03:43PM - 5 Dec 2022