The latest crop production report released this week by the U.S. Department of Agriculture shows cotton production slightly down from last month and 25 percent lower than last year. Yield is expected to average 806 pounds per acre, down 81 pounds from last year. The U.S. orange forecast for the 2013-14 season is 7.78 million tons, down 2 percent from the previous forecast and down 7 percent from the 2012-13 final production. Review the crop report.
Get Email Updates
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/iYIPJK9BB8 08:37PM - 3 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021
- Looking for something? The AskUSDA tool makes it easy to find information all across our organization in one place!… https://t.co/MwRwTSesx5 04:11PM - 1 Dec 2021