USDA’s National Agricultural Statistics Service has reinstated several agricultural estimate programs previously suspended due to sequestration. The programs—which include All Catfish and Trout Reports, July Cattle Report, Potato Stocks Reports, Non-Citrus Fruit, Nut and Vegetable Forecasts and Estimates & Monthly Prices, June Rice Stocks Report, All Hops and Hops Stocks Estimates, and Mink Reports — were reinstated following the passage of the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2014. Dates for publication of the reports have not been determined, but will be announced when they are set. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/Ifcj33zcxM 05:29PM - 7 Dec 2022
- RT @USDA: Registration is now open for the 99th annual Agricultural Outlook Forum, USDA’s largest and premier annual event. The two-day eve… 10:35PM - 6 Dec 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: With 2023 just a calendar page away, have you considered which #ConservationResolutions to adopt in the new year? For the n… 08:10PM - 6 Dec 2022
- Find information about specific disasters and emergencies, how to prepare, recover, and help build long-term resili… https://t.co/MjhyHXWlCl 05:45PM - 6 Dec 2022
- We're supporting America's next generation of farmers and ranchers through our “Beginning Farmer” direct and guaran… https://t.co/RE91XWjfyx 03:43PM - 5 Dec 2022