USDA’s National Agricultural Statistics Service has reinstated several agricultural estimate programs previously suspended due to sequestration. The programs—which include All Catfish and Trout Reports, July Cattle Report, Potato Stocks Reports, Non-Citrus Fruit, Nut and Vegetable Forecasts and Estimates & Monthly Prices, June Rice Stocks Report, All Hops and Hops Stocks Estimates, and Mink Reports — were reinstated following the passage of the Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2014. Dates for publication of the reports have not been determined, but will be announced when they are set. Learn more.
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021
- Looking for something? The AskUSDA tool makes it easy to find information all across our organization in one place!… https://t.co/MwRwTSesx5 04:11PM - 1 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: With #NoTillNovember winding down, you don’t have to pick the plow up. Use these 5 tips to build healthier soils every mont… 05:15AM - 1 Dec 2021