The U.S. Department of Agriculture is seeking nominations for the National Honey Board. The board is composed of 10 members who serve a three-year term. All nominations must be made by qualified national organizations within the honey industry and include a completed application. All eligible women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to seek nomination for a seat on the National Honey Board. Inquiries must be made by April 15. Learn more about submitting a nomination.
Get Email Updates
- You heard that right! 💪💪 https://t.co/JymwGKZUMk 10:20PM - 26 Jan 2022
- Join us February 24 & 25 for 2022's #AgOutlook online, where agricultural leaders discuss key issues affecting the… https://t.co/OvTKPIZ9oj 09:53PM - 26 Jan 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: The @DroughtCenter provides a weekly drought assessment, and it plays an important role in @USDA programs that help farmers… 07:54PM - 26 Jan 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: 📅 📅 📅 It's your last chance to apply for two @usdafsa programs: the Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees, and Farm… 07:27PM - 26 Jan 2022
- The Conservation Reserve Program puts producers at the center of climate-smart solutions that generate revenue and… https://t.co/VEcrZ0GQAr 06:54PM - 26 Jan 2022