Funding is available to agricultural producers and rural small businesses to make energy efficient improvements or install renewable energy systems. Up to $12.3 million in grants and $57.8 million in loan guarantees is being provided through the USDA Rural Energy for America Program (REAP). The program has supported 8,200 renewable energy and energy efficiency projects nationwide, including the installation of solar panels and geothermal systems. For more information, including application forms and deadline dates, visit the REAP website.
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: Our new, easy-to-use CFAP 2 Eligible Commodities Finder makes finding payment rates specific to your operation simple. From… 07:42PM - 25 Sep 2020
- Don’t let the sun set on your one-time opportunity to update crop yields for Price Loss Coverage! Deadline is Sept.… https://t.co/LyQOVPixp6 06:18PM - 25 Sep 2020
- FSA can help you with the cost of transitioning to organic. Learn more: https://t.co/S2FQuU0d46 #OrganicAg https://t.co/yMP1XAC944 04:28PM - 25 Sep 2020
- FSA makes operating loans of up to $5,000 to eligible individual youths ages 10 to 20 to finance income-producing,… https://t.co/HriVMXdaQQ 09:41PM - 24 Sep 2020
- RT @FarmersGov: The Coronavirus Food Assistance Program 2 provides assistance for agricultural producers who continue to be impacted by #CO… 06:26PM - 24 Sep 2020