Funding is available to agricultural producers and rural small businesses to make energy efficient improvements or install renewable energy systems. Up to $12.3 million in grants and $57.8 million in loan guarantees is being provided through the USDA Rural Energy for America Program (REAP). The program has supported 8,200 renewable energy and energy efficiency projects nationwide, including the installation of solar panels and geothermal systems. For more information, including application forms and deadline dates, visit the REAP website.
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021
- Looking for something? The AskUSDA tool makes it easy to find information all across our organization in one place!… https://t.co/MwRwTSesx5 04:11PM - 1 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: With #NoTillNovember winding down, you don’t have to pick the plow up. Use these 5 tips to build healthier soils every mont… 05:15AM - 1 Dec 2021