A new resource is available that provides a centralized, one-stop resource for beginning farmers and ranchers to explore USDA initiatives designed to help them succeed. The USDA New Farmers website provides information on how to increase access to land and capital, build new market opportunities, participate in conservation efforts and select and use the right risk management tools. “New and beginning farmers are the future of American agriculture,” said Deputy Secretary Harden, who made the announcement last week at the Beginning Farmer and Rancher Advisory Committee held at the University of California, Davis, California. “We must help new farmers get started if America is going to continue feeding the world and maintain a strong agriculture economy.” View the Web resource.
Get Email Updates
- RT @FarmersGov: Our new, easy-to-use CFAP 2 Eligible Commodities Finder makes finding payment rates specific to your operation simple. From… 07:42PM - 25 Sep 2020
- Don’t let the sun set on your one-time opportunity to update crop yields for Price Loss Coverage! Deadline is Sept.… https://t.co/LyQOVPixp6 06:18PM - 25 Sep 2020
- FSA can help you with the cost of transitioning to organic. Learn more: https://t.co/S2FQuU0d46 #OrganicAg https://t.co/yMP1XAC944 04:28PM - 25 Sep 2020
- FSA makes operating loans of up to $5,000 to eligible individual youths ages 10 to 20 to finance income-producing,… https://t.co/HriVMXdaQQ 09:41PM - 24 Sep 2020
- RT @FarmersGov: The Coronavirus Food Assistance Program 2 provides assistance for agricultural producers who continue to be impacted by #CO… 06:26PM - 24 Sep 2020