A new resource is available that provides a centralized, one-stop resource for beginning farmers and ranchers to explore USDA initiatives designed to help them succeed. The USDA New Farmers website provides information on how to increase access to land and capital, build new market opportunities, participate in conservation efforts and select and use the right risk management tools. “New and beginning farmers are the future of American agriculture,” said Deputy Secretary Harden, who made the announcement last week at the Beginning Farmer and Rancher Advisory Committee held at the University of California, Davis, California. “We must help new farmers get started if America is going to continue feeding the world and maintain a strong agriculture economy.” View the Web resource.
Get Email Updates
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/iYIPJK9BB8 08:37PM - 3 Dec 2021
- RT @FarmersGov: Next week @USDA will begin issuing final payments to loggers and log trucking businesses through the Pandemic Assistance fo… 06:26PM - 2 Dec 2021
- What’s happening in your neck of the woods? Find information on farm loan programs for your region by visiting your… https://t.co/XVs85TVTP5 05:29PM - 2 Dec 2021
- RT @usdaRMA: 🚨This provision is now PERMANENT🚨 We are also increasing flexibility related to the prevented planting “1 in 4” requirement, a… 07:35PM - 1 Dec 2021
- Looking for something? The AskUSDA tool makes it easy to find information all across our organization in one place!… https://t.co/MwRwTSesx5 04:11PM - 1 Dec 2021