Producers with acres under contract through the Conservation Reserve Program (CRP) who want to terminate their contract can do so before Jan. 30, 2015. The 2014 Farm Bill allows producers to apply for early contract termination if the contract has been in effect for at least five years and meets other eligibility criteria. Once a CRP contract termination request is approved, the decision cannot be reversed and the contract cannot be reinstated. For more information or to determine eligibility contact a local FSA office. Learn more about eligibility or find a local FSA office.
Get Email Updates
- Farmers looking for a farm loan can use the Farm Loan Discovery Tool to find loans that best fit their operation.… https://t.co/Ifcj33zcxM 05:29PM - 7 Dec 2022
- RT @USDA: Registration is now open for the 99th annual Agricultural Outlook Forum, USDA’s largest and premier annual event. The two-day eve… 10:35PM - 6 Dec 2022
- RT @FarmersGov: With 2023 just a calendar page away, have you considered which #ConservationResolutions to adopt in the new year? For the n… 08:10PM - 6 Dec 2022
- Find information about specific disasters and emergencies, how to prepare, recover, and help build long-term resili… https://t.co/MjhyHXWlCl 05:45PM - 6 Dec 2022
- We're supporting America's next generation of farmers and ranchers through our “Beginning Farmer” direct and guaran… https://t.co/RE91XWjfyx 03:43PM - 5 Dec 2022